@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Oh so you're just an attention whore? Got it.

so says the tree biter who runs into threads about a man getting lipstick wiped off of his face and tries to turn into shots against black men, gets proven wrong and then claims she wants to fight posters and doesn't date black men for responses :mjpls:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't remember the responses being so gleeful in the Tommy Sotomayor thread where he was (finally) being messed with in real life for the hatred he spews for BW on the internet.

Just trying to clarify which type of c00n its ok to go at and which is not :mjpls:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
I don't remember the responses being so gleeful in the Tommy Sotomayor thread where he was (finally) being messed with in real life for the hatred he spews for BW on the internet.

Just trying to clarify which type of c00n its ok to go at and which is not :mjpls:
There's always ONE. Just shut up and enjoy the fukkry

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Why would anyone care what happens to Tommy S? Is he a member here?

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
"if you ever looked in my direction I would call the police you dusty negro" -Another girl
:dead:How can a hairless lowland gorilla call anyone dusty? If she called the police, they'd send in animal control with the tranquilizing blow darts to take her back to her natural habitat