@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
This dude @Willstyles and can't even tell anybody what he fukking does for a living. How you 34 years old and driving around in a 97 Lexus with 200,000 miles selling 5Linx for a living :laff:

Come on KG we had this talk already :mjpls: we both know I can disclose certain aspects of my job.

Besides my baby gets me where i need to be, I refuse to make payments on a car when I dont have my own house.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
whatever more sick is how nikkas are trying to save face

wasnt you team binary also? :mjpls:

Man begin the 2 inch journey to sitting your ass down. :laff: You cant even defend your shyt with a straight face. I tried to be cool with a bytch, when said bytch got out of pocket I tossed in the bushes. She giving up the struggle ass to some bolemic cac named zachary while you sitting here trying to cape. :laff:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
My nikka you used to work at pepsi for 13.50 delivering cases of soda now you're on unemployment don't you think you have more pressing issues to worry about than whether Anothergirl's whipmarks on her back should be public domain or when Binary last changed her diaper?

^^ hold up, hol up!! WTF is this sh!t about Binary and a diaper?!

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:why:

Maybe because he is the biggest c00n there is on the internet currently. If the crusade against this girl is supposedly because she is a c00n, why would he be protected? Guys on here were irate as hell when they heard about people going at him in real life.

Yes. Because anyone who dares defend Black women (and women in general) from the hate we get on here is a c00n. :rudy:

Nevermind.

Defending a black woman who hate black people? :laff: You can't even cape right. Your cape flapping sound like Timmy Turner trying to speak a complete sentence without saying his own name. ::laff:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Ya'll nikkas on ya'll Worst Behavior.

DXI487S.jpg

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Man begin the 2 inch journey to sitting your ass down. :laff: You cant even defend your shyt with a straight face. I tried to be cool with a bytch, when said bytch got out of pocket I tossed in the bushes. She giving up the struggle ass to some bolemic cac named zachary while you sitting here trying to cape. :laff:

So when binary give nikkas a dose of their own medicine, shes public enemy #1?

Yall nikkas are fakkits man, nikkas can make a thread about not dating black women with 1000 stereotypes in place and everyone daps and laughs. She comes along and trolls the shyt out of everyone and nikkas are :sadbron: and butt hurt.

Fact is anothagirl has said worst and actually meant it while living by it and yet you stood by her know that until her c00nery finally became public.

what part of the game is that?

Last edited:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Defending a black woman who hate black people? :laff: You can't even cape right. Your cape flapping sound like Timmy Turner trying to speak a complete sentence without saying his own name. ::laff:

Who? :what:

Anyway, you didn't even read that correctly. Carry on.