@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Cleaning the house on sundays dressed like the maid from tom and jerry :wow:

zacpU8u.jpg

How did you know :wow:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
So when a chick give nikkas a dose of their own medicine, shes public enemy #1?

Yall nikkas are fakkits man, nikkas can make a thread about not dating black women with 1000 stereotypes in place and everyone daps and laughs. She comes along and trolls the shyt out of everyone and nikkas are :sadbron: and butt hurt.

Fact is anothagirl has said worst and actually meant it while living by it and yet you stood by her know that until her c00nery finally became public.

what part of the game is that?

FOOL WHAT!!!????? Are you that damn close to being Post OP? Aint no way you got a set of balls to sit on, aint no way. You hush puppy on sunday, "baby lets do the laundry together", lost soul ass mother fukker what is wrong with you? Seriously what is mentally wrong with you? You are a black man rooting for a c00n dissing black men? :laff:

I already told your action figure sized ass I tried to be cool with said bytch and got fed up, I called her out several times. Keep letting your love for some praying mantis ass bytch who hates everything about you unless she need you blind you from truth. I'm convinced that you would let her whip you and call you Toby at this point, your making me sick. :scusthov: Grow a pair my dude

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day I fukks with @montpelier. Only thing she did was say the same shyt that nikkas say bout black women all day everyday in retaliation. Yall dudes should be ashamed of yourselves. Yall throw shots but cant take them,

Thats this new breed of posters for you

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
FOOL WHAT!!!????? Are you that damn close to being Post OP? Aint no way you got a set of balls to sit on, aint no way. You hush puppy on sunday, "baby lets do the laundry together", lost soul ass mother fukker what is wrong with you? Seriously what is mentally wrong with you? You are a black man rooting for a c00n dissing black men? :laff:

I already told your action figure sized ass I tried to be cool with said bytch and got fed up, I called her out several times. Keep letting your love for some praying mantis ass bytch who hates everything about you unless she need you blind you from truth. I'm convinced that you would let her whip you and call you Toby at this point, your making me sick. :scusthov: Grow a pair my dude

So picking on a chick is growing a pair :skip:

I would hate to see what your pair look like then :mjpls:

You need to just move on breh, all this retard ass wrestling gimmicks is going to your head.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Man begin the 2 inch journey to sitting your ass down. :laff: You cant even defend your shyt with a straight face. I tried to be cool with a bytch, when said bytch got out of pocket I tossed in the bushes. She giving up the struggle ass to some bolemic cac named zachary while you sitting here trying to cape. :laff:
Jesus christ

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
I fukking knew it :wow: :wow:

@Willstyles Dog just wave the white flag. You love a bytch that would all the cops on you if you asked for directions in a street. Keep deflecting and trying to be holier than thou. :laff:

Should I love a hair hat wearing 5 kids having gold digging black whore? Cause thats what the coli thinks of a black woman.

Let that shyt go breh, unless she comes out and calls me a ****** chimp c00n herself, I have no problem with her.

Edit
:
whoa: now! Just for the record this isnt me c/s anothagirl c00nrey. This post is in regards to @montpelier hating black men. I was called in here by @Kind Gentleman for :cape: binary. All of my post are in defense for montpelier and not anothagirl.

Last edited:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
:dead: @ this bum fakkit Willstyles having the audacity to talk shyt while being 30+and unemployed. And more photos of Another Whore leaking after she told me personally she doesn't send photos out :dead: Hope this bytch misfortune in the future for being a lying whore.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Its been a slow day at work...this thread could help me through the afternoon :popcorn:

...don't let me down lol.