@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so says the tree biter who runs into threads about a man getting lipstick wiped off of his face and tries to turn into shots against black men, gets proven wrong and then claims she wants to fight posters and doesn't date black men for responses :mjpls:

What does that have to do with what I said? Nothing.

I never denied anything and If I want to fukk with people, I do it without trying to flip my actions onto someone else like a bytch.

But you can't all be great like me.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Where you at @Anothergirl I know you lurking the thread watching us have fun at your expense like
XCJeXhR.jpg

Shoutout to Icantspell on the immaculate photoshop

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
i cant post the pic cause i got a warning...not trying to get banned. PM @Ohms Law he has it.
So wait, how come posters can post princedeer's pix with impunity but if u post anotherc00n's pic again u would get banned???? :dahell:

A bytch will always get a pass regsrdless if she's a selfhating c00n or not gtfoh :smh:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

I never denied anything and If I want to fukk with people, I do it without trying to flip my actions onto someone else like a bytch.

But you can't all be great like me.

bytch what are you talking about? I don't speak your dialect of pot belly pig. Somebody give me a rosetta stone. :laff:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would anyone care what happens to Tommy S? Is he a member here?

:why:

Maybe because he is the biggest c00n there is on the internet currently. If the crusade against this girl is supposedly because she is a c00n, why would he be protected? Guys on here were irate as hell when they heard about people going at him in real life.
That's her c00n in crime. :mjpls:

Yes. Because anyone who dares defend Black women (and women in general) from the hate we get on here is a c00n. :rudy:

Nevermind.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I admit I tried to be cool with charles barkley but Liggins showed me the light. I can admit to my wrongs.

Im the bigger man :mjpls:

Im standing tall :mjpls:

I rose to the occasion. :mjpls:

:mjpls: its been plenty of times she said slick shyt.

the whole cop beating the lady thread was a green light on her from the door and yet she was still ya #1 pick

both of you have more in common than you think.

KlinicalCynic

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High
:why:

Maybe because he is the biggest c00n there is on the internet currently. If the crusade against this girl is supposedly because she is a c00n, why would he be protected? Guys on here were irate as hell when they heard about people going at him in real life.

Yes. Because anyone who dares defend Black women (and women in general) from the hate we get on here is a c00n. :rudy:

Nevermind.

what black woman? you know she don't associate with yall...she's Jamaican :mjpls:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

I nev--.

AB AB AB AB AP A PA PA PAP NO

shut ya ugly ass up dusty ass lipstick on a pig ass bytch its the multi milliondollar miami mayor signin in I might send a stylist and a firetruck to clean ya dirty ass up ova dere

i05IkoGaQJqFr.gif

i05IkoGaQJqFr.gif