@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean like the one I posted on page 5? Refute chimpout. There's a time and a place to be productive. It's not now and it's not here.

Who said it was? This thread is about laughing at the expense of a racist and nothing else. The rest of your post is just emotional gibberish of a woman scorned so I didn't quote that.

According to @Peter Vecsey, her using racist terms like chimpout to describe a nikka is a criticism of "black culture". Using the same logic, calling a person a dirty banana eating nigg3r is also criticizing "black culture", not black people themselves. What a transparent and moronic fakkit this guy is.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
for dudes that are supposed to be so "pro black" some of insults being thrown are shyt you'd hear on st0rmfr0nt. why every black chick that black men aren't feeling has to be called a "man/tranny" or "primate". these sambos got more in common with me than they'd like to admit. :mjpls: real recognizes real tho. glad you see it too. :salute:

I know alot of chicks that dudes aint feelin and they never called her a primate or tranny.

Usually its the manly looking chicks that get called manly...and the primate looking chicks get called primate :ehh:

U do sort of look a little on the rough side to be quite honest..possibly a tom boy or a retired tom boy..you definatly had to be a tom boy at some point.now ugly? I dont think ur ugly..personally thats not even a word i like to use but i know ugly when i see it..and i would not say ur ugly...one thing i will say tho..theres some women i see c00ning it up with the white man..and they are so beautiful that i legitimately get salty..you on the other hand..i now feel no ways :manny: just wish you wouldnt c00n so much..

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
for dudes that are supposed to be so "pro black" some of insults being thrown are shyt you'd hear on st0rmfr0nt. why every black chick that black men aren't feeling has to be called a "man/tranny" or "primate". these sambos got more in common with me than they'd like to admit. :mjpls: real recognizes real tho. glad you see it too. :salute:

funny but you made more fukked up comments about dark skinned women than the c00n dudes

battlerap-drect_grindtime-serious_20120427_1489826800.png

i remember a black female nudes got exposed on :hamster: and the "ape" comments were made by you

you a self-hating, tap dancing gigaboo

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:childplease:

Posting her pic and childishly calling her ugly(and she's not) makes yall look mad feminine and latently homo. No one who is genuinely interested in eradicating racist or sell out ideologies would even broach the subject like this.....Just say yall wanted to do an exposal thread on her because she made yall feel some type of way with her outlandish femi-nazi posting....and probably made some of yall feel insecure via the way she champions her white knight....but this thread aint got nothing to do with fighting the good fight against racist mentalities....
basically this.

Are yall adults w/ all this time on your hand?
If youre really Militant or Pro Black shouldnt all this energy be put towards the real world, and helping people?
or you could just go on a st0rmfr0nt type site and do the same thing.

Bogusness aside...im surprised when people have all this free time.