@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
oh i know i do it. that's why i said a lot of them are more like me then they'd like to admit. except i'm not claiming "pro black" like these frauds. anyways i gotta run i'll get back to this tmrrw if it's still here :youngsabo:

It was a rhetorical question. And since when does calling a female of the same race who have manly features a man or tranny equals self hate? Hmm. Not all of us hate ourselves or look to the white race for validation.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:childplease:

I cape for no one unless we share the last name or DNA......:youngsabo:

The title of the thread is a taking a shot at her looks....The entire thread is about how unattractive she is...And so called (:laugh:) black militants are shytting on her looks because they say she is racist...OK. Fine.....But if you truly felt that way about her attitude towards black culture, it would have been a helluva lot more productive if you posted some of her most extreme comments and lucidly refuted each one....

Posting her pic and childishly calling her ugly(and she's not) makes yall look mad feminine and latently homo. No one who is genuinely interested in eradicating racist or sell out ideologies would even broach the subject like this.....Just say yall wanted to do an exposal thread on her because she made yall feel some type of way with her outlandish femi-nazi posting....and probably made some of yall feel insecure via the way she champions her white knight....but this thread aint got nothing to do with fighting the good fight against racist mentalities....

The way yall bash her looks just confirms that about 60% of the cats that post on here aint black, or has never felt the warmth of a female in their life..

If i were you, a new member on the outside looking in I would probably agree with you and want to cape. But there's a reason the whole site is going in on her, including the mods. Will I explain why and cite examples? No, I ain't got time for that. Please refrain from calling us white or gay in your caping. You can cape without insulting people.

Carry on.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I laid low for some reason...I love to see c00ns get that work

tumblr_lgrjtgpPGG1qfabmx.gif