@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a good poster, but it's clear you don't exactly have high standards when it comes to females.:ld:

EDIT: You see what you done did? You got this ugly bytch thinking she looks good:russ:

LMAO @ that edit. Look here man, I refrain from using words like ugly and idiot because they are so extreme and harsh and aren't warranted in most instances. And maybe I do have low standards when it comes to women in your eyes, but I genuinely don't think she's ugly, real talk

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I was always pretty much indifferent to Anothergirl but a lot of posters here did make a very good point about the women here never giving her a hard time for behaviour dozens of male posters would have argued with Chris B about. Why is that? Because I don't really think I ever saw one female poster challenge her on her viewpoints regarding black men and her constant championing of white men.
I don't want to assume, but for me personally, it's because I don't give a half of a fukk about her opinions, just like I pay no heed to the Tommy Sotomayor teet suckers. I capes for no one, male or female, that constantly sneak disses (or outright disses) African/Black Americans to big up another group of people. If I see that shyt happening, I don't even conversate :skip:with that person and I generally don't comment on their bullshyt.

It's #koldonkoons season, ALL year round dese parts, pleighbwai :birdman:

Last edited:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
she look like that purple goop off ghostwriter

tumblr_m1gd0xk4Om1rpyo16o1_400.gif

:damn:

Brought it back too :sadcam: Forgot all about Ghostwriter :dead:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
LMAO @ that edit. Look here man, I refrain from using words like ugly and idiot because they are so extreme and harsh and aren't warranted in most instances. And maybe I do have low standards when it comes to women in your eyes, but I genuinely don't think she's ugly, real talk

I aint got no beef with you mang, we just gonna have to agree to disagree:ld:

dap-o.gif

ridge

Daps
oh i know i do it. that's why i said a lot of them are more like me then they'd like to admit. except i'm not claiming "pro black" like these frauds. anyways i gotta run i'll get back to this tmrrw if it's still here :youngsabo:
cop out

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
Fine.....But if you truly felt that way about her attitude towards black culture, it would have been a helluva lot more productive if you posted some of her most extreme comments and lucidly refuted each one....
You mean like the one I posted on page 5? Refute chimpout. There's a time and a place to be productive. It's not now and it's not here.
but this thread aint got nothing to do with fighting the good fight against racist mentalities....
Who said it was? This thread is about laughing at the expense of a racist and nothing else. The rest of your post is just emotional gibberish of a woman scorned so I didn't quote that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean like the one I posted on page 5? Refute chimpout. There's a time and a place to be productive. It's not now and it's not here.

Who said it was? This thread is about laughing at the expense of a racist and nothing else. The rest of your post is just emotional gibberish of a woman scorned so I didn't quote that.

Whatever nikka

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
for dudes that are supposed to be so "pro black" some of insults being thrown are shyt you'd hear on st0rmfr0nt. why every black chick that black men aren't feeling has to be called a "man/tranny" or "primate". these sambos got more in common with me than they'd like to admit. :mjpls: real recognizes real tho. glad you see it too. :salute:

Shut the fukk up, Gorilla Grodd.

You're a piece of shyt that runs to your other c00n in charge, the watermelon don Reinc00nation to delete my posts. you think I forgot?

Just scurry away fukk nikka. You're scaring all the children.