@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:ohhh: no wonder she hates her self

it all makes sense now...:wow:

I'ma pray for Anothergirl, she really is a Black Girl Lost. I can't go in on her...but I don't feel bad for her either

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
The whole tone changed but im not tryna tone shyt down. Dont try to deflect it on no women bashing bullshyt, cuz we not DISSING women, we DISSING YOU specifically. For all the shyt she talked and all the :duck:she told Anotherc00n deserves all the disrespect she got and more.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, just came into the LTR and seen this shyt. Y'all nikkas really got enough time on your hands to go in on someone for 20-something pages?

She has been somewhat a bytch recently though, so I don't mind this thread tbh.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
28 pages tho

Damn, just came into the LTR and seen this shyt. Y'all nikkas really got enough time on your hands to go in on someone for 20-something pages?

She has been somewhat a bytch recently though, so I don't mind this thread tbh.

1) Throw that 15 post per page or whatever in the bushes :camby:

2) The original exposal thread was deleted before it gained any traction. So this thread is the "exposal" and we know how long they go. It happens :yeshrug:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:childplease:

I cape for no one unless we share the last name or DNA......:youngsabo:

The title of the thread is a taking a shot at her looks....The entire thread is about how unattractive she is...And so called (:laugh:) black militants are shytting on her looks because they say she is racist...OK. Fine.....But if you truly felt that way about her attitude towards black culture, it would have been a helluva lot more productive if you posted some of her most extreme comments and lucidly refuted each one....

Posting her pic and childishly calling her ugly(and she's not) makes yall look mad feminine and latently homo. No one who is genuinely interested in eradicating racist or sell out ideologies would even broach the subject like this.....Just say yall wanted to do an exposal thread on her because she made yall feel some type of way with her outlandish femi-nazi posting....and probably made some of yall feel insecure via the way she champions her white knight....but this thread aint got nothing to do with fighting the good fight against racist mentalities....

The way yall bash her looks just confirms that about 60% of the cats that post on here aint black, or has never felt the warmth of a female in their life..

basically this.

Are yall adults w/ all this time on your hand?
If youre really Militant or Pro Black shouldnt all this energy be put towards the real world, and helping people?
or you could just go on a st0rmfr0nt type site and do the same thing.

Bogusness aside...im surprised when people have all this free time.

:comeon: If y'all don't get thee entire fukk outta here wit dat misguided, self righteous cornball shyt.

Lol Do yall know where da fukk y'all at? :what::huh:

Tryin too hard mah nikkas. :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: If y'all don't get thee entire fukk outta here wit dat misguided, self righteous cornball shyt.

Lol Do yall know where da fukk y'all at? :what::huh:

Tryin too hard mah nikkas. :camby:

What's misguided about it?

Or self righteous about it?

And I have nothing invested to "try" to do anything on this board

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) Throw that 15 post per page or whatever in the bushes :camby:

2) The original exposal thread was deleted before it gained any traction. So this thread is the "exposal" and we know how long they go. It happens :yeshrug:
I ain't tripping on it, I understand yaw want to destroy her confidence and shyt, I used to do that back when I was 16/17 on RRT, but now a days when I'm bothered by a not shyt bytch, I tend to just drown out their voice.

I don't have a problem with an ether or exposure, but now a days it's just like "what's the point again? And why has it gone for this long?"

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
I ain't tripping on it, I understand yaw want to destroy her confidence and shyt, I used to do that back when I was 16/17 on RRT, but now a days when I'm bothered by a not shyt bytch, I tend to just drown out their voice.

I don't have a problem with an ether or exposure, but now a days it's just like "what's the point again? And why has it gone for this long?"

The point is entertainment and it has gone on for this long because it entertains people.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
nikkas in here :cape: a female c00n
nfl-jay_cutler-serious_20120419_1805041381.png

the same female who not only shyts on black men on the reg

but actually shyts on Black women more

and dont get me started on how she shyts on Americans and how bad we are yet she lives in this hoe and married to an American

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

Post like this are hilarious. You couldn't find a single negative thing I've said about that chick EVER yet somehow I wanna see her destroyed :heh:

And you wonder why exposals go on so long while contributing to it :beli:

Now watch you respond again and keep this thread going on that you can't seem to understand. :umad:

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post like this are hilarious. You couldn't find a single negative thing I've said about that chick EVER yet somehow I wanna see her destroyed :heh:

And you wonder why exposals go on so long while contributing to it :beli:

Now watch you respond again and keep this thread going on that you can't seem to understand. :umad:
Ughhh grown men getting defensive and trying to argue like bytches. I think it's time for me to go back to doing homework.