@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
basically this.

Are yall adults w/ all this time on your hand?
If youre really Militant or Pro Black shouldnt all this energy be put towards the real world, and helping people?
or you could just go on a st0rmfr0nt type site and do the same thing.

Bogusness aside...im surprised when people have all this free time.

Posting in a thread like this takes as much time as posting in any other thread. You've done it more than 1700 times so you should know this by now. Captains love to bring up how adult they are even though most of them have the logical thinking ability of a 12 year old.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Posting in a thread like this takes as much time as posting in any other thread. You've done it more than 1700 times so you should know this by now. Captains love to bring up how adult they are even though most of them have the logical thinking ability of a 12 year old.
man im not going in any thread 30 pages deep about anything.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
tumblr_lgrjtgpPGG1qfabmx.gif
Glad I'm not the only one that caught that :pachaha:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Yup imma start looking at some of these posters sideways after this. The same way there are some girls you just don't wife up there are some chicks you don't cape for. As 3-6 mafia would say, don't save her. Anyways I had my fun, I was happy to see the power of good triumph over evil tonight.

concise

Veteran
Daps

:laugh:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This thread needs to go in the rafters, it has all the ingredients, classic exposal, classic photoshop of the victim, heavy dosage of ether, pleas being copped, and people with their :cape:on. #There'snothingshecandoaboutit :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to @Peter Vecsey, her using racist terms like chimpout to describe a nikka is a criticism of "black culture". Using the same logic, calling a person a dirty banana eating nigg3r is also criticizing "black culture", not black people themselves. What a transparent and moronic fakkit this guy is.

You aint even black though.......so your opinion is irrelevant

And lets refrain from calling people out of their name, cause I know you wouldn't say that to my face in real life.......:stopitslime:

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
:why:

Yes. Because anyone who dares defend Black women (and women in general) from the hate we get on here is a c00n. :rudy:

Nevermind.
Black men defend black women on here. This is a forum filled with a majority of males, so of course to a female its going to appear there's a lot of female bashing.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/white-girls-smell-so-good-brehs.7138/page-2
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-do-black-females-think-fake-reality-shows-are-real.136889/

The thing about @montpelier /Binary in the @PrinceDeeDer thread went above and beyond the call of duty by posting a picture of his allegdely "struggle" home, which resulted in a lot of posters gassing her head up, giving her props, and making her think she was a road Dawg instead of a road puppy. A few weeks later she made a post where she said when her friends go out, shes the girl who basically cock blocks.

A thread was made about her comment, her instantgram account link was posted, and some cats posted her pictures. She asked the mods/administrators to have the pictures removed(which is her prerogative, per the rules of the forum); the cats who posted the pics declined to remove them, and were banned. What pissed a lot of people off was the hyprocisy of the fact that she had no compunction with posting someones "struggle" home, but when people post pics of her with her hair hat she gets bent out of shape.

@Anothergirl, can you confirm if you posted at LSA under the screen name Vixen? I don't want to cast aspersions on your character, but it seems they've conflated your twitter tag with someone else.
http://lsamess2.blogspot.com/2012/03/prowbowl-pregnant-politician.html

the owner of that twitter post on another forum I recently ran across.

She is always bad mouthing black women, huge Kim K. stan, she claim that she is from Texas, she rocks her hair natural, her family is from West or East Africa like Vixen claim and always talking about how she grew up differently than different blacks, went to an all white high school and from the burbs. She is always making stupid ass remarks about kids having sex with adults like Vixen.

Its my first use of gimp brehs, go easy on me.
EOiYVQW.png