@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're wrong about her not being ugly but how is her looks relevant anyway? Would the thread be less sad in your eyes if she was ugly? Does her not being ugly make her any less of a racist?

How is that relevant? She's a racist and she's getting that work. Stop caping for her.

:childplease:

I cape for no one unless we share the last name or DNA......:youngsabo:

The title of the thread is a taking a shot at her looks....The entire thread is about how unattractive she is...And so called (:laugh:) black militants are shytting on her looks because they say she is racist...OK. Fine.....But if you truly felt that way about her attitude towards black culture, it would have been a helluva lot more productive if you posted some of her most extreme comments and lucidly refuted each one....

Posting her pic and childishly calling her ugly(and she's not) makes yall look mad feminine and latently homo. No one who is genuinely interested in eradicating racist or sell out ideologies would even broach the subject like this.....Just say yall wanted to do an exposal thread on her because she made yall feel some type of way with her outlandish femi-nazi posting....and probably made some of yall feel insecure via the way she champions her white knight....but this thread aint got nothing to do with fighting the good fight against racist mentalities....

The way yall bash her looks just confirms that about 60% of the cats that post on here aint black, or has never felt the warmth of a female in their life..

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:childplease:

I cape for no one unless we share the last name or DNA......:youngsabo:

The title of the thread is a taking a shot at her looks....The entire thread is about how unattractive she is...And so called (:laugh:) black militants are shytting on her looks because they say she is racist...OK. Fine.....But if you truly felt that way about her attitude towards black culture, it would have been a helluva lot more productive if you posted some of her most extreme comments and lucidly refuted each one....

Posting her pic and childishly calling her ugly(and she's not) makes yall look mad feminine and latently homo. No one who is genuinely interested in eradicating racist or sell out ideologies would even broach the subject like this.....Just say yall wanted to do an exposal thread on her because she made yall feel some type of way with her outlandish femi-nazi posting....and probably made some of yall feel insecure via the way she champions her white knight....but this thread aint got nothing to do with fighting the good fight against racist mentalities....

The way yall bash her looks just confirms that about 60% of the cats that post on here aint black, or has never felt the warmth of a female in their life..
for dudes that are supposed to be so "pro black" some of insults being thrown are shyt you'd hear on st0rmfr0nt. why every black chick that black men aren't feeling has to be called a "man/tranny" or "primate". these sambos got more in common with me than they'd like to admit. :mjpls: real recognizes real tho. glad you see it too. :salute:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
@BedRoomI'z is a queen. Ima have to ask you to back up off her pleiughybwoi before my trigger finger itch again. :birdman:

Also

I noticed a few of yall slickly trying to dap posts against me on the low when yall thought I was going to go back and check....waiting hours to dap even though I know yall been looking. Any of yall wanna @ME and speak your peace or just stay quiet like a bytch? I got heat in my blood today. :mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@BedRoomI'z is a queen. Ima have to ask you to back up off her pleiughybwoi before my trigger finger itch again. :birdman:

Also

I noticed a few of yall slickly trying to dap posts against me on the low when yall thought I was going to go back and check....waiting hours to dap even though I know yall been looking. Any of yall wanna @ME and speak your peace or just stay quiet like a bytch? I got heat in my blood today. :mjpls:

Why would you check for that?

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
Why when arguing when a black male youb
for dudes that are supposed to be so "pro black" some of insults being thrown are shyt you'd hear on st0rmfr0nt. why every black chick that black men aren't feeling has to be called a "man/tranny" or "primate". these sambos got more in common with me than they'd like to admit. :mjpls: real recognizes real tho. glad you see it too. :salute:

Why when arguing with a black male you resort to tell him to chimpout or calling him a dusty negro? Hypocrite? Much! Some of the shyt you said such as your opinion on the black woman being beat by the police officer can be seen as some shyt that you will find on st0rmfr0nt. Don't act like a victim. You made your bed and now you shall lie in it. Stop acting like the black woman who have been derailed by black men on this forum because of their self hatred. By the way, I am a black woman and yes, I did say your face is physical evidence we are descendants of primates. I would be lying if said I didn't mean it. Why do you throw rocks then hide your hands?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Why when arguing when a black male youb

Why when arguing with a black male you resort to tell him to chimpout or calling him a dusty negro?
oh i know i do it. that's why i said a lot of them are more like me then they'd like to admit. except i'm not claiming "pro black" like these frauds. anyways i gotta run i'll get back to this tmrrw if it's still here :youngsabo: