@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
That is not how you fight back.
i'm not fightin back...let em have their fun.. everyones day will come on here.
I remember now. She aint even ugly in that pic if that was the only one that was posted......That was part of the reason why I said what I said on the first page....I disagree with probably 80% of the shyt she posts, but this is a message board where the wildest personalities come out and play\post.

It aint that deep to me.
of course not....but when you are as hated as me..the over exaggerating is expected. let em get all get their hurt and emotion out. ::troll:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:ehh: Fair enough assessment, but some of you seem to reeeeaaaalllllllyyyyyyy relish in expose threads that involve females. Kinda sus. I've stated more than once here that posting pictures of homes, calling their place of work, etc. is going too far.

:what:

Don't you have children to teach? If you're not with eatin with wolves get the fukk on :camby:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Damn Coli wolves play vicious like they straight outta Winterfell with that Stark attack .....:whew:

so far 60% of the thread digressed, leaving the other 40% to pre occupy some Idle time at work tomorrow :myman:

P.s: AG :whoa: in there....it will be over soon...there shall be respite:lawd:

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
I remember now. She aint even ugly in that pic if that was the only one that was posted......That was part of the reason why I said what I said on the first page....

You're wrong about her not being ugly but how is her looks relevant anyway? Would the thread be less sad in your eyes if she was ugly? Does her not being ugly make her any less of a racist?

I disagree with probably 80% of the shyt she posts, but this is a message board where the wildest personalities come out and play\post.

How is that relevant? She's a racist and she's getting that work. Stop caping for her.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
tv-james_doakes-serious_20120419_1412571554.png

Daps
@Anothergirl how you gon call the West Indian queens in my city rough but you look like this :wtf:

CwYWhfhfhfhfFed.png

:wtf:

You mean to tell me that THIS fat heifer was talkin' mess this whole time?

Look at that round-ass face and that pig nose. I bet she got dirty knees and elbows, too. Probably got Fred Flintstone feet, and that darkness on her inner thighs that fat bytches usually have :scusthov:

bytch look like a fake-ass Hurley from 'Lost'

@BedRoomI'z

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/5346223/

it was all fun and games when @montpelier posted his house right? oh my, what an L he took :gladbron:

:whoa: ur a doll but I gotta expose the hypocrisy

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/5345259/

@montpelier posts pictures of DeeDer's house and the image is still up and the thread is immortalized in the rafters

oh, guess who dapped it? @Anothergirl :gladbron:

y'all are pathetic

shocked.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're wrong about her not being ugly but how is her looks relevant anyway? Would the thread be less sad in your eyes if she was ugly? Does her not being ugly make her any less of a racist?

Nope. She's a racist that deserves every bit of ether and scorn she gets. Most often on this forum she doesn't get enough hate so she just continues on with her agenda. @Anothergirl is a fukking disgrace. I was there when she was first exposed and would do it all over again.

How is that relevant? She's a racist and she's getting that work. Stop caping for her.

People who defend racists are highly questionable.

Last edited: