@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I was searching for that same quote :bryan: I've said it more than once and I wasn't serious with the last part. I personally told certain ppl to chill after. I'm sure they're reading this too :mjpls:

You really get off on this huh? :dead:

Certain ppl never gave you the cold shoulder, even if they were busy. :mjpls:

Certain ppl see how it is though :mjpls:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
When anothergirl use to lowkey diss black americans , yall said i was buggin :wow:

I've realized whenever you call out a "black" poster for being a c00n or really a cac you turn out to be right :ohhh:

*sees post count*
*sees dap ratio*
*doesn't bother to go back and forth*

You got those daps cause you have a vagina and you flirt with introverted virgins

You ain't special :russ:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Is it bad curiosity is getting the best of me and i wanna see what her house looks like :guilty:

Anothergirl was mooninite? :wtf:

Last edited:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
lol exactly my dude. I don't pick on the coli females because they cool. If it was another coli lady getting exposed i wouldn't even of post on the thread but anothergirl had it coming. I remember all her " Africans and jamaicans are calm/great cooks/civilized/better/happier etc ....unlike another groupe of people i know:mjpls:" comments

just for the record, I was in here defending binary since KG mentioned me in a post about her, I wasnt debating about whether or not anothagirl gets a pass. Its been fukk her since the day she c/s the cops beating the shyt out of the black lady for wanting to use the phone while she was locked up. I just wanted to make sure we all are clear on that.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I've realized whenever you call out a "black" poster for being a c00n or really a cac you turn out to be right :ohhh:

You got those daps cause you have a vagina and you flirt with introverted virgins

You ain't special
:russ:

That can't be all that it is

Could it? :lupe:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Yo this smiley is killin me lmao
nba-poison_pen_gtec-other_20120427_1400295797.png
@Kind Gentleman you need to start usin this sht in your posts breh

nba-poison_pen_gtec-other_20120427_1400295797.png

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone

You ain't special :russ:
Gotta use what ya got to get what ya want :youngsabo:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
just for the record, I was in here defending binary since KG mentioned me in a post about her, I wasnt debating about whether or not anothagirl gets a pass. Its been fukk her since the day she c/s the cops beating the shyt out of the black lady for wanting to use the phone while she was locked up. I just wanted to make sure we all are clear on that.

aight breh we got that clear :ehh:

It was this thread when i knew we had a c00n on our hands

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/being-jamaican.7722/page-2

just look at this

it's not c00ning because i don't like black american bullshyt food. shyts nasty and unhealthy. every other kinda black folk on the planet can cook but y'all.
Caribs...West and East africans...Brazilians and south americans we all cook HEALTHY good tasting food. i love Black people. Foreigh blacks STAND UP!
:umad:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
@Anothergirl why I call the number for you salon and it says out of service :whoo:

you ain't rappin lies, right boo? :whoo:

you just gon tell me you moved on to bigger and better things, right? :whoo:

you gon say you ain't up at the galleria no mo, right? :whoo:

how you makin gwala but your website down, your phone number down and ain't no reviews for your "salon" any where? :whoo:

talk to a nikka

That may not be her house actually, I think I got the Tiffany P's in Sugar Land, TX mixed up :patrice:

dont even know who yall talkin bout but :wow: @ the real life ether in this post:heh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yall acting like Im defending anothagirl.

But who's to say who is clearly wrong when chrisb, 606onit and others still get daps and c/s from 91% of the men in this folder disrespecting black women in almost every post. Yet its not outrage or threads about them saying the same shyt she said. Not to mention the only reason she said it was cause of their threads.

Wrong. Chris B. gets shyt on by a great majority of the men here. But since 91% of the males are c00ns it's time to start showing receipts. I want to see ten examples of male posters who constantly shyt on black women and I want to see ten posts by each one. If you can't do that then you're exaggerating.

Wrong, there's been several threads of dudes going against the Sotomayor soldiers.

Wrong. AG doesn't troll based on male posters. I guess she has you fooled. :snoop: She's been doing this since SOHH. She hates black culture, doesn't like black people, and hates her own black skin.