@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
She went further :aicmon:

@Anothergirl how you gon call the West Indian queens in my city rough but you look like this :wtf:

CwYWFed.png

ostrich.jpg

That's why

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:dead: @ this bum fakkit Willstyles having the audacity to talk shyt while being 30+and unemployed. And more photos of Another Whore leaking after she told me personally she doesn't send photos out :dead: Hope this bytch misfortune in the future for being a lying whore.

:whoa: breh Im not in here to co sign anothagirl, Im just in here to tell KG to fall back off of binary

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
*picture removed*

Why she living on a plantation? :wow: The architecture looks racist as fukk :wow:

Cleaning the house on sundays dressed like the maid from tom and jerry :wow:

House probably haunted. Probably sound like dialogue from Roots when the unsettled souls come out at night. :wow:

Sitting there reading a pawg romance novel and hear a voice "now you know you gonna get whupped if you gets caught readin" :wow:

The signature of @Anothergirl says #TeamKindGentleman

Your heel turn was magnificent :wow:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
some of my post are being mistaken as if Im defending her and im not. I was tagged in there by Kind Gentleman when he wanted to call me out about :cape:in for montpelier. All of my post is pretty much in defense of binary cause I dont believe she's a c00n or racist.

Once again I am not defending anothagirl.

KG I know we disagree on a lot of stuff lately but the one thing we agree is anothagirl is a c00n

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I've had her on ignore for some months now. Is she officially ran off the boards?
:childplease:

get it all outta ya system fellas....y'all going even harder than they did on sohh. no idea i was really hurting feelings THAT bad(well besides spinozas :dead: )

carry on...:popcorn: