@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
that 606 guy already got exposed there was a whole thread bashing chris b about his ebay suit.

The reasons behind them were different and to be honest most of them dudes still dap their post when it comes to black women. How cats are getting at binary and this anothac00n is on a different level. They cant post anymore without being harassed, but chrisb and them c00n crew isnt being touched.
91% tho? :comeon: FOH

Alright how about 78%

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
This fake outrage over binary is disgusting. Anothagirl ( who you c/s know she was c00ning ) I can understand but bytching about binary for trolling you too hard is a embarrassment

Binary trolled me? :ohhh: Thats news. Another tall tale you concocted to make a point? Its only false outrage because you have a soft spot. Your whole stand is based on some emotional, heart on the sleeve fetish you have for being a male feminist super simp for the females. I tried to give anothergirl a chance the same way I tried to give Binary a chance. When AnotherGirl started talking about "chimpout" and showing her ass heavy I knew her ass was gone and tossed her in the bushes.

Your cape is an embarrassment right now.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I don't remember you stating this when the love of my life @montpelier posted a photo of pirncededees struggle home.

I don't remember anyone coming to his defense like they do AG and all he did was insult broke people.

AG insulted all black people. That includes you my nubian goddess

Yes I did actually :heh:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Yall acting like Im defending anothagirl.

But who's to say who is clearly wrong when chrisb, 606onit and others still get daps and c/s from 91% of the men in this folder disrespecting black women in almost every post. Yet its not outrage or threads about them saying the same shyt she said. Not to mention the only reason she said it was cause of their threads. To be honest with you its not fair that women are only targeted for disrespectful ass post. c00nery shouldnt have a gender on it male or female should be exposed and sonned for their actions against black people as a whole, not just male or female. This is why I dont run with the wolves on here cause most of their targets are women while c00n ass dudes join in the fight.

Until everyone is treated the same on this board I refuse to be apart of the wolves.

Come on breh you looking at the dude what has the goat exposal when i exposed some mexican dude for dissing black women. If you see me post on the coli you know im not no Tommy s fan or simp, im always in the middle. If its wrong its wrong and if its right it's right.

Another girl and c00ns like her male or female deserve this imo

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
2rcwq5v.gif

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Binary trolled me? :ohhh: Thats news. Another tall tale you concocted to make a point? Its only false outrage because you have a soft spot. Your whole stand is based on some emotional, heart on the sleeve fetish you have for being a male feminist super simp for the females. I tried to give anothergirl a chance the same way I tried to give Binary a chance. When AnotherGirl started talking about "chimpout" and showing her ass heavy I knew her ass was gone and tossed her in the bushes.

Your cape is an embarrassment right now.

:mjpls: im lying or is you trying to save face.

Im done with this nonsense, say what you want. Fact remains youre just upset that binary got the best of you and the hoh crew with minimum effort.

Either you know she was just saying that cause of the anti black women threads or you dont wanna see it for what it is.

Either way I wash my hands on ths subject Im out :cape:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Yes I did actually :heh:
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/5330558/

Even though I'm not big on "roasting" a poster using their government, real address, etc. he is a D list poster who has shytted on the board.

So, you're not "big" on it, but he did "shyt on the board" , so it's justified...

what's worse? shytting on some random posters, or shytting on your own race of people and lying about your life? :patrice:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
The reasons behind them were different and to be honest most of them dudes still dap their post when it comes to black women. How cats are getting at binary and this anothac00n is on a different level. They cant post anymore without being harassed, but chrisb and them c00n crew isnt being touched.

Alright how about 78%
:childplease: Stop with these bullshyt generalizations. nikkas laughed and went in just as hard when any other male got exposed. Nothing is different here. I dont even know who binary is, but this AG was nasty piece of work. She deserves everything she gets . In what world do think you can insult the majority and they don't throw your ass in the bushes :comeon:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
:childplease: Stop with these bullshyt generalizations. nikkas laughed and went in just as hard when any other male got exposed. Nothing is different here. I dont even know who binary is, but this AG was nasty piece of work. She deserves everything she gets . In what world do think you can insult the majority and they don't throw your ass in the bushes :comeon:

I believe everyone should be treat equal regardless of the majority.

Both men and women need to walk on eggshells when it comes to talking about black people as a whole, not just one group.