@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/5330558/

So, you're not "big" on it, but he did "shyt on the board" , so it's justified...

what's worse? shytting on some random posters, or shytting on your own race of people and lying about your life? :patrice:

I was searching for that same quote :bryan: I've said it more than once and I wasn't serious with the last part. I personally told certain ppl to chill after. I'm sure they're reading this too :mjpls:

You really get off on this huh? :dead:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
I was searching for that same quote :bryan: I've said it more than once and I wasn't serious with the last part. I personally told certain ppl to chill after. I'm sure they're reading this too :mjpls:

You really get off on this huh? :dead:

I really don't give a fukk either way, but you frontin if you don't think you're giving two different responses to that Deeder's exposal and Anotherc00n's

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I really don't give a fukk either way, but you frontin if you don't think you're giving two different responses to that Deeder's exposal and Anotherc00n's

But if you're heading towards the search button with lightning fast speed and calling ppl's jobs (working or not) its obvious that you do.

And I think I said I personally don't give a fukk about anothergirl I don't even recall interacting with her on here.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:heh: nikka went from :cape: to :pacspit: within a few pages

its been pretty much :pacspit: anothagirl for the past couple of months, even though I thought she was trolling those times and kinda lil bit gave her some lean way when it came to some of her post, but the chimpout shyt is unforgivable.

I have been :cape: in for binary the whole time in this thread but fukk anothagirl

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
every female on this board does that. Get caught in a contradiction, post a wack smilie, then try and deflect.
rinse and repeat.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I wont front, when she said she only dated white dudes I figure she still respect black people as a whole, but in that police thread and this chimpout shyt...fukk that bytch

lol exactly my dude. I don't pick on the coli females because they cool. If it was another coli lady getting exposed i wouldn't even of post on the thread but anothergirl had it coming. I remember all her " Africans and jamaicans are calm/great cooks/civilized/better/happier etc ....unlike another group of people i know:mjpls:" comments