@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
But if you're heading towards the search button with lightning fast speed and calling ppl's jobs (working or not) its obvious that you do.

And I think I said I personally don't give a fukk about anothergirl I don't even recall interacting with her on here.

To people who are clueless when it comes to technology, it may seem like it takes a lot of dedication and effort on my part, but it took about 10 seconds to try to set up that appointment and maybe a minute and a half to find your contradictory post.

and it was definitely worth it when I look at the aftermath :blessed:

I may make a thread just comparing more hypocritical responses to DeeDer's thread and Anothergirl :wow:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
To people who are clueless when it comes to technology, it may seem like it takes a lot of dedication and effort on my part, but it took about 10 seconds to try to set up that appointment and maybe a minute and a half to find your contradictory post.

and it was definitely worth it when I look at the aftermath :blessed:

I may make a thread just comparing more hypocritical responses to DeeDer's thread and Anothergirl :wow:

What aftermath? It really isn't that serious :heh:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
My bad bedroomz, I forgot you had a vagina.

I'll be dapping everyone of your posts from now on

West Indian food is the shyt but for her to say Black people can't cook and soul food is nasty is just pure hate :aicmon:

yeah no doubt but post like those always seemed like jabs or sneak disses.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Wrong. Chris B. gets shyt on by a great majority of the men here. But since 91% of the males are c00ns it's time to start showing receipts. I want to see ten examples of male posters who constantly shyt on black women and I want to see ten posts by each one. If you can't do that then you're exaggerating.

Wrong, there's been several threads of dudes going against the Sotomayor soldiers.

Wrong. AG doesn't troll based on male posters. I guess she has you fooled. :snoop: She's been doing this since SOHH. She hates black culture, doesn't like black people, and hates her own black skin.

Breh Im talking about binary, not anothagirl.

Let me explain. @Kind Gentleman tagged me in this threads about caping for binary and I explain why I think binary was trolling when she made them statements about black men, I was in no way defending Anothagirl self hate.

The whole " unless she calls me a ****** chimp c00n herself I have no problem with her" post was in regards to people saying binary hates black men in which I think she dont.

Fukk anothagirl, this has been established in the police brutality thread

in regards to the percentage it was a lil bit extreme so im gonna lower it to 70% but that 91% was from most the tommy threads

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Breh Im talking about binary, not anothagirl.

Let me explain. @Kind Gentleman tagged me in this threads about caping for binary and I explain why I think binary was trolling when she made them statements about black men, I was in no way defending Anothagirl self hate.

The whole " unless she calls me a ****** chimp c00n herself I have no problem with her" post was in regards to people saying binary hates black men in which I think she dont.

Fukk anothagirl, this has been established in the police brutality thread

in regards to the percentage it was a lil bit extreme so im gonna lower it to 70% but that 91% was from most the tommy threads

What did she say? I'm not familiar with that thread

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
yeah no doubt but post like those always seemed like jabs or sneak disses.

She went further :aicmon:

our food....our women(not those rough ass new york bytches either :sitdown: ) and our music all up there with the best in the WORLD! i got love for the whole CARIB MASSIVE tho!!!! Trini's... Bajans.. Guyanese...Grenadians.... all of us one people!!! :yes: :hug:

@Anothergirl how you gon call the West Indian queens in my city rough but you look like this :wtf:

CwYWhdheFed.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
London
I was always pretty much indifferent to Anothergirl but a lot of posters here did make a very good point about the women here never giving her a hard time for behaviour dozens of male posters would have argued with Chris B about. Why is that? Because I don't really think I ever saw one female poster challenge her on her viewpoints regarding black men and her constant championing of white men.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
What did she say? I'm not familiar with that thread

She said the cops had the right to slam the lady on the floor, even though the lady didnt do anything. She was trying to speak from the white privilege point of view that cops can never be wrong when it comes to dealing with black people. After that I was done with her. I just found out about the chi***out shyt earlier

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
She went further :aicmon:

@Anothergirl how you gon call the West Indian queens in my city rough but you look like this :wtf:

Disgusting. smh

@BedRoomI'z

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/5346223/

it was all fun and games when @montpelier posted his house right? oh my, what an L he took :gladbron:

:whoa: ur a doll but I gotta expose the hypocrisy

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/5345259/

@montpelier posts pictures of DeeDer's house and the image is still up and the thread is immortalized in the rafters

oh, guess who dapped it? @Anothergirl :gladbron:

y'all are pathetic

tumblr_me5bgtrdVR1rk5wnbo1_400.gif