@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I hear you, infact I used to be cool with ag until recently. The problem aint the trollin (everyone trolls sometimes), Its that she never says any pro black sht, ever, thats how you know shes really about that c00n sht.

:whoa: Im not talking about anothagirl. Im talking about Binary :skip:

During that police thread, she showed her true colors.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Here she go ya'll

9jkgh4.jpg

That second picture, reminds me of when white people was running around with blackface on Halloween. :snoop:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:ehh: Fair enough assessment, but some of you seem to reeeeaaaalllllllyyyyyyy relish in expose threads that involve females. Kinda sus. I've stated more than once here that posting pictures of homes, calling their place of work, etc. is going too far.

Those are just other trolls, I rarely post in those exposal threads because I don't even know who most of the females on here are. I'm on here to discuss issues and laugh.

And if you don't want to be exposed you should act on the internet the same way you would act in real life. Trust me, its a freeing experience not having to look over your shoulder all the time.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
:ehh: Fair enough assessment, but some of you seem to reeeeaaaalllllllyyyyyyy relish in expose threads that involve females. Kinda sus. I've stated more than once here that posting pictures of homes, calling their place of work, etc. is going too far.

My whole thing about this site is this.

Everyone needs to be exposed for their disrespectful comments towards black people as a whole. I feel if youre shytting on black women, youre also shytting on black men and vice versa. Fact that dudes are running around with immunity saying the most awful things about black women is disgusting. But yet its not exposure threads about them, just constant daps and co-signs. Women return fire and all of a sudden she's blacklisted and is on sight status for exposures and attacks. I mean if you gonna get at them, why not get at the men also :yeshrug:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Everyone needs to be exposed for their disrespectful comments towards black people as a whole. I feel if youre shytting on black women, youre also shytting on black men and vice versa. Fact that dudes are running around with immunity saying the most awful things about black women is disgusting. But yet its not exposure threads about them, just constant daps and co-signs. Women return fire and all of a sudden she's blacklisted and is on sight status for exposures and attacks. I mean if you gonna get at them, why not get at the men also :yeshrug:

that 606 guy already got exposed there was a whole thread bashing chris b about his ebay suit.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Yall acting like Im defending anothagirl.

But who's to say who is clearly wrong when chrisb, 606onit and others still get daps and c/s from 91% of the men in this folder disrespecting black women in almost every post. Yet its not outrage or threads about them saying the same shyt she said. Not to mention the only reason she said it was cause of their threads. To be honest with you its not fair that women are only targeted for disrespectful ass post. c00nery shouldnt have a gender on it male or female should be exposed and sonned for their actions against black people as a whole, not just male or female. This is why I dont run with the wolves on here cause most of their targets are women while c00n ass dudes join in the fight.

Until everyone is treated the same on this board I refuse to be apart of the wolves.

91% tho? :comeon: FOH

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Its only okay to be a c00n if @Willstyles says so. If he likes you there has to be a justified reason :mjpls: *filed and understood*

This fake outrage over binary is disgusting. Anothagirl ( who you c/s know she was c00ning ) I can understand but bytching about binary for trolling you too hard is a embarrassment

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

:ehh:

Tyranny of the Majority my friend

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
This fake outrage over binary is disgusting. Anothagirl ( who you c/s know she was c00ning ) I can understand but bytching about binary for trolling you too hard is a embarrassment
Yeah that dude that pretended to be a chick is still posting like shyt aint happen. I have the :dwillhuh: face that there is not a thread on that :manny:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I don't remember you stating this when the love of my life @montpelier posted a photo of pirncededees struggle home.

I don't remember anyone coming to his defense like they do AG and all he did was insult broke people.

AG insulted all black people. That includes you my nubian goddess