@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Im done running with the wolves, I made a 7 year career of it on SOHH and Im retired. I was sonning and exposing folks while most of yall was still trying to get paid email accounts to join. My days are done, I leave this fukkery to yall,

My dude I don't even engage in the fukkery, hell i rarely log in these days and i just found this exposment (new word) 10 minutes ago. It just seems this simping thing is like your new gimmick or something breh. Cool, look out for the ladies but to defend the clearly in the wrong ones smh and then you said this :upsetfavre:

Let that shyt go breh, unless she comes out and calls me a ****** chimp c00n herself, I have no problem with her

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
My dude I don't even engage in the fukkery, hell i rarely log in these days and i just found this exposment (new word) 10 minutes ago. It just seems this simping thing is like your new gimmick or something breh. Cool, look out for the ladies but to defend the clearly in the wrong ones smh and then you said this :upsetfavre:

Yall acting like Im defending anothagirl.

But who's to say who is clearly wrong when chrisb, 606onit and others still get daps and c/s from 91% of the men in this folder disrespecting black women in almost every post. Yet its not outrage or threads about them saying the same shyt she said. Not to mention the only reason she said it was cause of their threads. To be honest with you its not fair that women are only targeted for disrespectful ass post. c00nery shouldnt have a gender on it male or female should be exposed and sonned for their actions against black people as a whole, not just male or female. This is why I dont run with the wolves on here cause most of their targets are women while c00n ass dudes join in the fight.

Until everyone is treated the same on this board I refuse to be apart of the wolves.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Worst part about all this is that all it took was her pic to be posted for it all to come crashing down for her.

A pic shouldn't be enough to do all that. If you're afraid of your picture being posted that means your not comfortable with who you are and are living a lie on the internet. That's perfectly fine but you should fall back and stay in the background if you want to avoid any criticism. She pretended to be a dime and used that to clown and disrespect other members, male and female. Now she is getting what's coming to her, all the people she clowned are getting her back.

Last edited:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I've had her on ignore for some months now. Is she officially ran off the boards?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
:manny: i stand by that statement. I dont think she's a c00n, i just think she wanted to give nikkas a taste of their own medicine

I hear you, infact I used to be cool with ag until recently. The problem aint the trollin (everyone trolls sometimes), Its that she never says any pro black sht, ever, thats how you know shes really about that c00n sht.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Worst part about all this is that all it took was her pic to be posted for it all to come crashing down for her.

A pic shouldn't be enough to do all that. If you're afraid of your picture being posted that means your not comfortable with who you are and are living a lie. That's perfectly fine but you should fall back and stay in the background if you want to avoid any criticism. She pretended to be a dime and used that to clown other members, male and female. Not sure why anyone feels sorry for her now.

:ehh: Fair enough assessment, but some of you seem to reeeeaaaalllllllyyyyyyy relish in expose threads that involve females. Kinda sus. I've stated more than once here that posting pictures of homes, calling their place of work, etc. is going too far.