@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
FiddlerStyles "now master john don't think twice but to give me a shot of ginger brandy to clear up my cough nah" :laff:

alright now, relax. Last time I check you wasn't claiming ya black side as of late. I dont like being called a c00n by ricans so chill out with that

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
So give me a breakdown of how her address and other personal information came about? What does her house look like and how can anyone confirm it's actually hers? :leostare:

What happened in the Sohh days with her?

Same shyt here, pics were posted and ether was dropped and moonite_girl was created

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
alright now, relax. Last time I check you wasn't claiming ya black side as of late. I dont like being called a c00n by ricans so chill out with that

Pardon me sir? Don't you ever try to flip shyt on me. the only side I claim is my Black side and my GF is 100 percent African. Try again.

Unlike you I don't have self hate issues. :umad:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
So give me a breakdown of how her address and other personal information came about? What does her house look like and how can anyone confirm it's actually hers? :leostare:

What happened in the Sohh days with her?

All I know is I don't buy that she's married to some millionaire white off shore oil dude. That's some fantasy of hers, he comes back and chains her up and whips her while he spits on her and calls her negress.:ld:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
All I know is I don't buy that she's married to some millionaire white off shore oil dude. That's some fantasy of hers, he comes back and chains her up and whips her while he spits on her and calls her negress.:ld:

:rudy: its obvious she's a liar but what was posted earlier in this thread outside of pictures?

Her business doesn't even exist?

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Pardon me sir? Don't you ever try to flip shyt on me. the only side I claim is my Black side and my GF is 100 percent African. Try again.

Unlike you I don't have self hate issues. :umad:

didnt mowgli school you on TC about ya heritage :lupe:

:obama: Im proud of my west african genes breh, just because Im not apart of ya war with binary doesnt make me any less proud.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
lol im retired babygirl :lupe:

/

Ayo survey says the big homie @Kind Gentleman is tryna set you on the right direction willstyles, now you a cool guy but if you not with the wolfpack.........you food breh :demonic:

Im done running with the wolves, I made a 7 year career of it on SOHH and Im retired. I was sonning and exposing folks while most of yall was still trying to get paid email accounts to join. My days are done, I leave this fukkery to yall,

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Here she go ya'll

9jkgh4.jpg