@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
So picking on a chick is growing a pair :skip:

I would hate to see what your pair look like then :mjpls:

You need to just move on breh, all this retard ass wrestling gimmicks is going to your head.

I aint even talking about wrestling you senlie Pygmy. You fukking mythical creature from a ancient story ass fukk bwoi. :laff:

I talk shyt to anybody, male or female. Im shytting on you right now. Take your lil sensitive Cole Brown ass to the bus stop, hop on the yellow bus and hitch free rides under the guise of being a small child like you been doing for the last 7 years. fukking weenie. :laff:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
You Jamaican?
I got a spot in runaway bay.

But Westmoreland parish :banderas:
I'm born in America, but i lived with my pops from 6-8 grade (form) in Kingston 8, Cherry Gardens.
Runaway Bay is beautiful i might cop some land in St. Ann, it's a hidden gem and not full of rent a dread tourist and higglers.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I aint even talking about wrestling you senlie Pygmy. You fukking mythical creature from a ancient story ass fukk bwoi. :laff:

I talk shyt to anybody, male or female. Im shytting on you right now. Take your lil sensitive Cole Brown ass to the bus stop, hop on the yellow bus and hitch free rides under the guise of being a small child like you been doing for the last 7 years. fukking weenie. :laff:

shytting on me? :mjpls:

more like you busy living out ya wrestling fantasies of being a white long hair cac online

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
unless she comes out and calls me a ****** chimp c00n herself, I have no problem with her

heat.gif