Another Sony Exclusive Franchise bites the dust: Spider-Man Remastered coming to PC on August 12, 2022 (Miles Morales coming November 18, 2022)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Spider-Man remaster and miles morales are two years old

I mean street fighter V was game Sony paid to have made and it released on PC the same time,
and xbots/pc peasants both beta test for microsoft

Final Fantasy Remake Intergrade is a ps5 game came out the same year

Almost all of Sony's exclusive library is on PC at this point so it will all be in the future

I don't see how a gamer would have a problem with this, becuase you can actually play this game in 4k 120hz, which you can't do on console

plus the mods will be insane for this game
It's just weird ass console war petty shyt talking. It's completely juvenile. Sony also have another problem, classic game conservation. So, this makes me happy that these games are going to platform that won't dissappear. I been PC since day one and I'm glad to be eating, but buying an Xbox is still mad pointless. I guess building a $2000 pc is mad pointless and silly if you only game too. So, I can't hate.

I guess they know it, but it's by design. They are just salty about it. It was always better business decision to make Xbox a console + PC platform. Even then... They rarely get a good exclusive worth till the point where they have to buy out gigantic gaming publishers to do it. So, it's really only going to get worse since Xbox have been really burned by a lack of mainstream exclusives for better part of a generation.

Granted, anyone with a half of brain cell knows that M$ getting a monopoly is bad for consumers. If you want the best version of M$... They got to be in 2nd place. Sony gets a bit complacent as top dog, but they really fukking just knows how to pump out classics at will.

M$ ain't been shyt for ten years untill they bought out the competition. This is a red flag.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When games like Ragnarok, Gran Turismo and Spiderman 2 are being released same day and date on PC then I’ll give y’all this win, but 4yrs? :laff:

imagine Sony stans celebrating that Gears of War 1 from Xbox 360 is being released later this year on PS5 and mocking Xbots for losing an exclusive. That’s how dumb y’all look :mjlol:

These people have been getting their ass kicked so badly in the console war they’ll take any “win”.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
It doesn't matter if it was 4 years ago, essentially PlayStation 1st party titles aren't really " completely exclusive" to the playstation like you fan boys want to cheer for. They are multiplatform timed games.
The very thing you said sony WOULDN'T do.

Okay but would you rather have no exclusives or no games? :troll:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the post i quoted in here. Those games were clearly already out on PS4.

But you were so convinced they’d never come to PC that you called me out @ my name to laugh at the idea.

Don’t play dumb breh:stopitslime:
That thread was about Why buy a PS5 if exclusives are going to be on PC and I said where(Remember this was Dec.2019) can I go and download Uncharted 4 or God of war on PC?

You keep intentionally ignoring the main point,

these games aren't releasing day 1 on PC.

Uncharted 4 came out in 2016 and it's NOW about to release on PC sometime this year in 2022, six years later.
God of War(2018) released Jan 2022.
Horizon 1(Released Feb 2017 and came out Aug.2020)
Death Stranding(Not a first party title)
Spider-Man(Sept 2018, releasing August 2022)

I mean come on breh. You know damn well this isn't the same as someone saying I'll just build a PC and play the few Xbox games they want DAY 1 on PC.

You're trying so hard to twist what I said to fit your argument :mjlol:. You know damn well there wasn't anywhere I ever said "These games will NEVER RELEASE ON PC LOL"

"With the majority of PS exclusives on PC, why buy a PS5?"

That was the name of the thread, made in 2019, before Horizon Zero Dawn(First 1st party game to be released on PC almost a year later.)

The conversation was not about PS games NEVER coming to PC which is what you're stanley head ass keep trying to lie about.

Why are you being dishonest?

and secondly, who even cares? This doesn't make me not want a PS5 because those games are old as hell to me. I'm not waiting a up to six years to play a game I'm hyped about. Should I wait possibly years to play a Nintendo game on my PC because it may come there in the future when things change? LOL who even has this dumb ass logic you're trying to pretend is normal here.

Last edited:

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Can’t front. I didnt see this one (Spider-Man) coming to PC. This is/was their biggest exclusive by far and they are allowing it on a competing platform. So everything is fair game now.

Yes, we can point and say ‘its been 4 years’, but we know that the time-delay will get shorter and shorter once Sony has their PC porting studios in order.

In retrospect, I guess this was always coming once Sony moved the PlayStation headquarters from Japan to U$A.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The thread was about Why buy a PS5 if exclusives are going to be on PC and I said where(Dec.2019) can I go and download Uncharted 4 or God of war on PC?

You keep intentionally ignoring the main point,

these games aren't releasing day 1 on PC.

Uncharted 4 came out in 2016 and it's NOW about to release on PC sometime this year in 2022, six years later.

I mean come on breh. You know damn well this isn't the same as someone saying I'll just build a PC and play the few Xbox games they want DAY 1 on PC.

You're trying so hard to twist what I said to fit your argument. You know damn well there wasn't anywhere I ever said "These games will NEVER RELEASE ON PC LOL"

"With the majority of PS exclusives on PC, why buy a PS5?"

That was the name of the thread, made in 2019, before Horizon Zero Dawn(First 1st party game to be released on PC almost a year later.)

The conversation was not about PS games NEVER coming to PC which is what you're stanley head ass keep trying to lie about.

Why are you being dishonest?
Stop it :comeon:
Some multiplayer games das it
Yeah, there's tons of small PS4 exclusives that people don't really know about so them being on PC is no shocker. When you said "PS5 will have very few exclusives", that's 100% pulled from the ass.
Even once Horizon was announced you were still convinced that was just a singular special occasion and that sony wouldn’t be moving to release most of their titles on PC.
Sony is not dropping all their exclusives on PC.
But once again, here we are :francis:
We know how this goes. I say something, Sony stans get mad. What I said comes true, and Sony stans pretend I never said it.

Rinse and repeat.
:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop it :comeon:

Even once Horizon was announced you were still convinced that was just a singular special occasion and that sony wouldn’t be moving to release most of their titles on PC.

But once again, here we are :francis:

:wow:
you-got-me-walter-white.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t front. I didnt see this one (Spider-Man) coming to PC. This is/was their biggest exclusive by far and they are allowing it on a competing platform. So everything is fair game now.

Yes, we can point and say ‘its been 4 years’, but we know that the time-delay will get shorter and shorter once Sony has their PC porting studios in order.

In retrospect, I guess this was always coming once Sony moved the PlayStation headquarters from Japan to U$A.

PC isn't a competing platform, console and PC have always been separate markets

that's why Xbox games always been on PC day one, and you never heard xbox stans complain, because they don't know nothing about PC anyway

Sony stans are mad because Xbox stans are throwing it in the face because they said it was no reason to have an xbox because all their games are on PC