Another Sony Exclusive Franchise bites the dust: Spider-Man Remastered coming to PC on August 12, 2022 (Miles Morales coming November 18, 2022)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
PDM7vbu_d.webp

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
33 million on the PS. Time to enter another market. Full price like God of War was most likely

:dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
because PC players are getting to experience these games? :what:

This doesn't in any way shape or form hurt SONY's profits or their stans...

They say shyt this everytime, spider-man is 4 years old, miles morales is almost 2 years old. It’s literally business as usual

If there are still people mad about late pc releases im sure this is very upsetting to them

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you can point me to the "xbox" person in this thread that's bragging about getting to play the game finally because its on PC I'll give you $

Please point them out.
I understand yall butt hurt.
But no one is bragging about getting to play spiderman finally unless they are a PC head maybe.
NO xbox player is hype to play Spiderman on PC :mjlol:
Sony stans talk in definites about how gaming, buisness and sony works then when they are wrong later on down the line they :russ::mjlol: about how they off that, old games, or its immature and corny.

I'ma make sure to remind yall year in and year out everytime something yall said wouldn't couldn't or didn't make financial sense to happen happens.:umad:
Lol you act like any of us work at Sony. The fukk?

shyt changes.

9 years ago y'all was ready to die for a system with a camera only to not even care about that shyt anymore :mjlol:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
because PC players are getting to experience these games? :what:

This doesn't in any way shape or form hurt SONY's profits or their stans...

They say shyt this everytime, spider-man is 4 years old, miles morales is almost 2 years old. It’s literally business as usual

If there are still people mad about late pc releases im sure this is very upsetting to them

Lol, one sentence got ya'll hot. Stanning is so high stress for you all :russ: