Another Sony Exclusive Franchise bites the dust: Spider-Man Remastered coming to PC on August 12, 2022 (Miles Morales coming November 18, 2022)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It doesn't matter if it was 4 years ago, essentially PlayStation 1st party titles aren't really " completely exclusive" to the playstation like you fan boys want to cheer for. They are multiplatform timed games.
The very thing you said sony WOULDN'T do.
It matters. Ain't nobody waiting years to play games that have already been released.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
When games like Ragnarok, Gran Turismo and Spiderman 2 are being released same day and date on PC then I’ll give y’all this win, but 18 mths? :laff:

imagine Sony stans celebrating that Gears of War 1 from Xbox 360 is being released later this year on PS5 and mocking Xbots for losing an exclusive. That’s how dumb y’all look :mjlol:

These people have been getting their ass kicked so badly in the console war they’ll take any “win”.
Fixed.

Spider-Man Remastered came out Nov 2020. The time between games being released on PS-PC is getting shorter.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fixed.

Spider-Man Remastered came out Nov 2020. The time between games being released on PS-PC is getting shorter.

Thats like saying the time between releases are getting shorter because uncharted thieves collection just came out this year and is getting a pc port this year. A remaster ain’t a new game

Even still, most single player game sales are heavily front loaded, two years is pretty much ancient for video games without a popular multiplayer component. I wouldn’t be surprised if 1.5-2 years is what they end up averaging

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It matters. Ain't nobody waiting years to play games that have already been released.
:skip:

Says who? These dudes on PC sure did. But no to be honest nobody sits around waiting for a exclusive they just play other stuff in the meantime.

And apparently lots of other people on console do too. I can open up the PlayStation thread and probably find a few people in the last couple pages that are just getting around to playing Spiderman or gow or whatever.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
threads like this just remind me how much of xbox stans life in gaming revolves around their persecution complex about choosing the wrong gaming console last gen and getting clowned for it.

Its like everything they care about now, from ports, to japanese games, to exclusives, to winning awards, to sales, you know all the things they claimed they didn’t care about before, are the most important thing to them now.

I see them on era still hoping they get FF7Remake or Persona 5 just to say they finally got it after saying how much they claimed they didn’t care about JRPG’s last gen lol

It’s a wild ride being an xbox stan :wow:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
yall act like PC gamers got nothing else to play, and sit around for years waiting for console exclusives. reality is that PC has more "exclusives" than any other platform
PC gamers seem pretty excited to play a 4 year old game tho, I can't name any "exclusive" to PC that would get the same reaction from Playstation owners :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PC gamers seem pretty excited to play a 4 year old game tho, I can't name any "exclusive" to PC that would get the same reaction from Playstation owners :jbhmm:

outside of early access indie stuff there really isn't any. Biggest game that will get a port from pc to console is probably something like Baldurs Gate 3 and even then its still a small subset of gamers that will be super hype to play that on console

truth is, Sony wouldn't be doing these late ports if people weren't gonna rush out to buy them

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the more games on a platform the better. it's not hard to understand

a lot of games "exclusive" to PC aren't really suited for consoles. but also a lot of popular genres, like battle-royal, started on PC

sure, some people prefer to only play brand new AAA games, but there's not many of those right now on any platform

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:skip:

Says who? These dudes on PC sure did. But no to be honest nobody sits around waiting for a exclusive they just play other stuff in the meantime.

And apparently lots of other people on console do too. I can open up the PlayStation thread and probably find a few people in the last couple pages that are just getting around to playing Spiderman or gow or whatever.
If I'm hyped for a game and it comes out I'm playing it then. Not trying to wait from 2018 to 2022 to play a game. At this point it's old news.

I guess people are weird like that. Somebody else paid for my PlayStation 5 for me so doesn't bother me.