Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Things are bad but it feels like things are going to get worse. Think about it......the trench coat mafia at Columbine was 2 kids. Most of these mass shootings are just one person. What happens when there's multiple shooters.....I cringe thinking about how bad this can really get. The Vegas mass shooting was devastating because no one knew where the shots were coming from and he shot up a music festival. I still feel like we haven't even seen how bad it can truly get.

I think eventually you're going to see the wrong person's kids get killed and you're going to see a parent snap and bring the violence to the front door of these politicians who sit on their hands doing nothing, that's when you'll see change. Eventually these politicians who refuse to do anything will get their karma, it's a matter of time.

Did you forget about Sandy Hook? Nothing will change and it was a lot worse than this.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Did you forget about Sandy Hook? Nothing will change and it was a lot worse than this.

I didn't forget.

The Vegas shooting was the worst of all of them. Sandy hook was bad too. As I said, I still don't think we've truly seen the worst because these were situatons in which there was ONE shooter.

Like I said, I think things will eventually change when you see a parent snap and bring the violence to the front door of these politicians who sit on their hands doing nothing. It may take a while, but there's only so long this can continue to happen without people in power doing anything without someone completely bringing that same violence to the front door of these politicians. It's not a matter of if, it's when.

Do you really think that we're not going to eventually see a parent see something like this just snap?

I honestly don't think you're hearing what I'm saying. Things WILL change.....eventually, but it's going to take an extreme amount of violence for it to happen and it's going to have to hit some powerful peeople. At some point, people will get fed up.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Also, how do you stop these shooters once they start?

Consider a good person with a gun who is trying to help, when the cops arrive they will likely be mistaken and shoot the good person bc they see them firing a gun

Daps
Also, how do you stop these shooters once they start?

Consider a good person with a gun who is trying to help, when the cops arrive they will likely be mistaken and shoot the good person bc they see them firing a gun
This actually happened in colorado

concise

Veteran
Daps
I didn't forget.

The Vegas shooting was the worst of all of them. Sandy hook was bad too. As I said, I still don't think we've truly seen the worst because these were situatons in which there was ONE shooter.

Like I said, I think things will eventually change when you see a parent snap and bring the violence to the front door of these politicians who sit on their hands doing nothing. It may take a while, but there's only so long this can continue to happen without people in power doing anything without someone completely bringing that same violence to the front door of these politicians. It's not a matter of if, it's when.

Do you really think that we're not going to eventually see a parent see something like this just snap?

I honestly don't think you're hearing what I'm saying. Things WILL change.....eventually, but it's going to take an extreme amount of violence for it to happen and it's going to have to hit some powerful peeople. At some point, people will get fed up.

Columbine was 2 shooters.

It is highly unlikely that it would happen with more than that because that's more people likely to change their minds, more family and friends likely to report them to law enforcement, etc

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Columbine was 2 shooters.

It is highly unlikely that it would happen with more than that because that's more people likely to change their minds, more family and friends likely to report them to law enforcement, etc
I think those fools in Columbine also ised explosive devices.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
My wife and I going to one of those John wick schools that teach you how to really clear. Offense in defense.

It's obvious this shooting is a result of the law Tennessee passed regarding trannies in their state.

Why take that anger out on a school and school children?

If the bill prompted HER to go on this killing spree she should've targeted people who supported the bill.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why take that anger out on a school and school children?

If the bill prompted HER to go on this killing spree she should've targeted people who supported the bill.
She already decided that she was really a man so I don't think her mental faculties were stable to begin with.

The b1tch threw a homicidal temper tantrum.

Last edited: