Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't care about the trans shyt either way. I have no frame of reference for it and never been around that type of shyt.

Having said that, I'm :mjlol:at them framing this as "see, we need to stop the trans movement!"

99.99% of the shooters prior to this weren't trans, where was this type of energy for them?

Fred.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Things are bad but it feels like things are going to get worse. Think about it......the trench coat mafia at Columbine was 2 kids. Most of these mass shootings are just one person. What happens when there's multiple shooters.....I cringe thinking about how bad this can really get. The Vegas mass shooting was devastating because no one knew where the shots were coming from and he shot up a music festival. I still feel like we haven't even seen how bad it can truly get.

I think eventually you're going to see the wrong person's kids get killed and you're going to see a parent snap and bring the violence to the front door of these politicians who sit on their hands doing nothing, that's when you'll see change. Eventually these politicians who refuse to do anything will get their karma, it's a matter of time.

I think I agree with you.

It's either going to take the parent of a victim doing something like that, or have a high profile/Republican politician's child actually be a victim in a school shooting for something to start.

I don't know if that'll change things, but it'll start something.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I don't care about the trans shyt either way. I have no frame of reference for it and never been around that type of shyt.

Having said that, I'm :mjlol:at them framing this as "see, we need to stop the trans movement!"

99.99% of the shooters prior to this weren't trans, where was this type of energy for them?

Fred.
lets keep it a buck...

...if people identify with a group and someone from that group does something they look the other way.
or they find an excuse (blame society).

its that way across the board

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lets keep it a buck...

...if people identify with a group and someone from that group does something they look the other way.
or they find an excuse (blame society).

its that way across the board

I don't follow the trans shyt so I dunno what that whole movement is saying about this.

But "oh he's mentally ill" is always used as an excuse when the shooter is a straight white male. Now it's "trans are mentally ill, see?!"....I thought being mentally ill was a good excuse to kill a bunch of people. :manny:

Fred.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

If you’re going to advocate for trans people being the issue you better be advocating for white men Moreso here. You can’t attack one unless ur willing to attack the other

Trans make up a small percentage of the population but have 5 mass shooters in the last few years it’s a problem

Daps
Anything to defend LGBTQ.
Once again you gonna call for right wing white men to be jailed too or nah, or since they're ideological equals ur cool with all the foul shyt they do. You're as bad a fox news host

Your logic is lacking here

This conversation should be about gun control and gun control alone. Not about the people who commit these crimes unless you want to have a mental health conversation (Which goes into a larger conversation about capitalism as a whole and why were here), which we know you dont because you don't want to talk bad about ur white supremacist friends.

Some of us have no interest in allowing mouth breathers like MTG and Tucker Carlson to dictate how we see and talk about things unlike you

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Theyre finding out kids who take add drugs and all that are supressing themselves as kids and then play pretend as adults and go fukkin wacky. Hence this gender fluid, fukk anyone bs.

The rate of these things picking up is fukkin insane.

I swear it used to be once every few years. Now its multi a year. Govt really crscked the code on school shooters and fentnyol. Population control ass bullshyt. Killing more people than ever.
I hope even the biggest dummies on the site can recognize what is going on. Ever since this shooting every right wing media source is sure to print TRANS PERSON SHOOTS CHILDREN. TRANS TRANS TRANS TRANS TRANS TRANS.

We know that white shooters make up the overwhelming majority of school shooters. We know that the FBI warned right wing (white) terrorism is the biggest threat to this country. Do their headlines EVER read. WHITE MALE SHOOTS UP SCHOOL! WHITE CHRISTIAN TERRORIST INVOLVED IN MASS SHOOTING. WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE.

Of course not. Trans people being mass shooters is of course a very very very very low percentage. However, the right wing's agenda is ALL CULTURE WAR ALL THE TIME. to make people ignore what really matters in this country:

Prison industrial complex
Universal healthcare
War on drugs
Low wages
Housing crisis
Income inequality

And on and on. They have NO SOLUTIONS for this so their method is to get people riled up by the gays, the trans, the muslims the blacks etc. etc. Age old strategy. Not to mention, if they really cared about the children they would get their own house in order about this:

Even if you're the biggest trans hater in the world (they make up like 0.5% of the population), recognize that you are being lead by an agenda.

Don't be a dummy.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I hope even the biggest dummies on the site can recognize what is going on. Ever since this shooting every right wing media source is sure to print TRANS PERSON SHOOTS CHILDREN. TRANS TRANS TRANS TRANS TRANS TRANS.

We know that white shooters make up the overwhelming majority of school shooters. We know that the FBI warned right wing (white) terrorism is the biggest threat to this country. Do their headlines EVER read. WHITE MALE SHOOTS UP SCHOOL! WHITE CHRISTIAN TERRORIST INVOLVED IN MASS SHOOTING. WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE.

Of course not. Trans people being mass shooters is of course a very very very very low percentage. However, the right wing's agenda is ALL CULTURE WAR ALL THE TIME. to make people ignore what really matters in this country:

Prison industrial complex
Universal healthcare
War on drugs
Low wages
Housing crisis
Income inequality

And on and on. They have NO SOLUTIONS for this so their method is to get people riled up by the gays, the trans, the muslims the blacks etc. etc. Age old strategy. Not to mention, if they really cared about the children they would get their own house in order about this:

Even if you're the biggest trans hater in the world (they make up like 0.5% of the population), recognize that you are being lead by an agenda.

Don't be a dummy.

Who said anything about being trans really? I said wonky. That could go a variety of ways. These kids are spazzes. Da fukk. Its deeper than that. Im talking aboutup school shooters, not transsexualism.

You wrote all that to tell me it hasnt ramped up year after year? And these fukkin weirdos with mental problems (whether its joker guy at movies, or this, or the children shooting from the slow dude whos mom bought him a gun)

Your post is a whole lotta nothing. And mine has nothing to do with trans people or any agenda.

1% of 1% keeps shooting up the public. Same types everytime. Its less about trans and more about a fukked mind.

These kids hate people cause they cant cope. So they lash out. Theyre the dumb kid you play with that freaks out wnd pulls his hair. They never mature. Cause they were never real children. Just playdates on riddilin. Read a fukking book. Do you honestly think theres zero data on this? The govt knows. The doctors know now. Hence the population control bullshyt in said post.

Might be you way you took such offense and wrote that diatribe of nothing. Da fukk

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Things are bad but it feels like things are going to get worse. Think about it......the trench coat mafia at Columbine was 2 kids. Most of these mass shootings are just one person. What happens when there's multiple shooters.....I cringe thinking about how bad this can really get. The Vegas mass shooting was devastating because no one knew where the shots were coming from and he shot up a music festival. I still feel like we haven't even seen how bad it can truly get.

I think eventually you're going to see the wrong person's kids get killed and you're going to see a parent snap and bring the violence to the front door of these politicians who sit on their hands doing nothing, that's when you'll see change. Eventually these politicians who refuse to do anything will get their karma, it's a matter of time.
Low key I'm nervous for people who are participating in Pride this year. I say that because of what's been going on, like you don't think these crazy folks are tooling up on some "we're gonna redeem these Demons even if they die" sort of thing?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just drove past there two hours ago..sad, sad sights. Alot of reporters...tons of flowers, bouquets, well wishes..Hillsboro high school git a big sign saying they stand with Covenant...signs with anti gun messages were all over that trail way too. I drove by too fast after the light...should of took some pictures.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star

Fred.
People will stretch far as fukk to keep their guns. shyt is gross.