Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Breitbart and some garbage gossip account. :camby:

Breitbart News Network (known commonly as Breitbart News, Breitbart, or Breitbart.com) is an American far-right syndicated news, opinion, and commentary website founded in mid-2007 by American conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart. Breitbart News's content has been described as misogynistic, xenophobic, and racist by academics and journalists. The site has published a number of conspiracy theories and intentionally misleading stories.

Initially conceived as "the Huffington Post of the right", Breitbart News later aligned with the alt-right, the European populist right, and the pan-European nationalist identitarian movement under the management of former executive chairman Steve Bannon, who declared the website "the platform for the alt-right" in 2016. In 2016, Breitbart News became a virtual rallying spot for supporters of Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign. The company's management, together with former staff member Milo Yiannopoulos, solicited ideas for stories from, and worked to advance and market ideas of neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups and individuals. After the election, more than 2,000 organizations removed Breitbart News from ad buys following Internet activism campaigns denouncing the site's controversial positions.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
RIP to the babies
May they ride to heaven with smiles instead of the shock and horror of their last moments on this planet
Nothing but despise should be said about that thing that killed them

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
I try to be careful when I say things like this because spiritually I believe our words have power and can manifest the most positive and negative events and circumstances but the unfortunately the writing is on the wall because there's been inaction for far too long.

There's way too many losers in America. The gap between the haves and haves nots is getting worse and there's far too many people with mental health issues with access to guns. With the internet's ability to radicalize people and allow like minded people to make connections, it feels like it's a matter of time before some of these losers team up and we really see a sccenario like you mentioned. I just pray that myself or no one I know and love is there for it.

I use to feel the same just having the thoughts was like damn no need to put this out in the world. But the reality is america is fukked. This is out reality now. No place is safe anymore.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The fact that we got female mass shooters shows how masculine these hoes are becoming

it-is-maam-its-maam.gif
:mjlol:
Transgender people are too dangerous to have guns.

That's what I'm assuming the angle will be from right wingers.

Mental illness:manny:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
seems like this church has a history and thats probably why they didn't release the manifesto.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WSMV) - The Covenant Presbyterian Church of Nashville is looking to prevent certain parts of The Covenant School shooter’s writings from being released to the public, according to a recent motion filing.

According to court records, Covenant attorneys filed two motions to intervene, one against The Tennessee Firearms Association (TFA) and another with the Nashville Police Association (NPA), requesting the court permit them to “protect its interests relating to the release of records sought” by the two organizations. Specifically, the groups are interested in the personal journals and other writings seized from Audrey Hale’s home on March 27.

Journalist Fighting to Obtain Nashville Shooter Manifesto Receives Chilling Death Threat: 'I'll Go to Prison to End You'​

By Jack Davis, Western Journal July 24, 2023 at 2:08pm