Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don't care about the trans shyt either way. I have no frame of reference for it and never been around that type of shyt.

Having said that, I'm :mjlol:at them framing this as "see, we need to stop the trans movement!"

99.99% of the shooters prior to this weren't trans, where was this type of energy for them?

Fred.
God’s plan( white incel killers)

Liberal, indoctrination( transgender killer)

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I really feel a way about the shooter's transgenderism taking precedence over anything in the media. Creh/Crehette took 6 innocent lives for what reason? Apparently, she/he wanted to die, per the message to their friend, so why not just take themselves out? Now all I'm seeing is how their parents didn't accept them, transgender is a mental illness, etc etc. I'm not with Trans either but damn, I do not care about that with this story at all.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Once again you gonna call for right wing white men to be jailed too or nah, or since they're ideological equals ur cool with all the foul shyt they do. You're as bad a fox news host

Your logic is lacking here

This conversation should be about gun control and gun control alone. Not about the people who commit these crimes unless you want to have a mental health conversation (Which goes into a larger conversation about capitalism as a whole and why were here), which we know you dont because you don't want to talk bad about ur white supremacist friends.

Some of us have no interest in allowing mouth breathers like MTG and Tucker Carlson to dictate how we see and talk about things unlike you

The main people doing these mass shootings would not be hurt be gun control.
even if you said guns only for hunting military and police. guess who the main demographic for that.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I don't follow the trans shyt so I dunno what that whole movement is saying about this.

But "oh he's mentally ill" is always used as an excuse when the shooter is a straight white male. Now it's "trans are mentally ill, see?!"....I thought being mentally ill was a good excuse to kill a bunch of people. :manny:

Fred.
I feel like all these shooters are mentally ill. It's just that when it's a white person, it's almost seen as an excuse because it's "unfathomable" that a white person could do something so horrible (ha). When black people commit murder, no one is talking about their mental illness. We're just "savages" and a reason to be tougher on crime.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Things are bad but it feels like things are going to get worse. Think about it......the trench coat mafia at Columbine was 2 kids. Most of these mass shootings are just one person. What happens when there's multiple shooters.....I cringe thinking about how bad this can really get. The Vegas mass shooting was devastating because no one knew where the shots were coming from and he shot up a music festival. I still feel like we haven't even seen how bad it can truly get.

I think eventually you're going to see the wrong person's kids get killed and you're going to see a parent snap and bring the violence to the front door of these politicians who sit on their hands doing nothing, that's when you'll see change. Eventually these politicians who refuse to do anything will get their karma, it's a matter of time.

We are eventually gonna have a " No Russian" COD scenario were a group of armed guys gonna walk into a theme park/music event or some type of festival and just wipe as many as possible.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

IlsGle4.png

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I really feel a way about the shooter's transgenderism taking precedence over anything in the media. Creh/Crehette took 6 innocent lives for what reason? Apparently, she/he wanted to die, per the message to their friend, so why not just take themselves out? Now all I'm seeing is how their parents didn't accept them, transgender is a mental illness, etc etc. I'm not with Trans either but damn, I do not care about that with this story at all.

People always grasp for motives I guess until they release the shooter’s manifesto the Trans thing will be the narrative for the next few days/weeks

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
We are eventually gonna have a " No Russian" COD scenario were a group of armed guys gonna walk into a theme park/music event or some type of festival and just wipe as many as possible.

I try to be careful when I say things like this because spiritually I believe our words have power and can manifest the most positive and negative events and circumstances but the unfortunately the writing is on the wall because there's been inaction for far too long.

There's way too many losers in America. The gap between the haves and haves nots is getting worse and there's far too many people with mental health issues with access to guns. With the internet's ability to radicalize people and allow like minded people to make connections, it feels like it's a matter of time before some of these losers team up and we really see a sccenario like you mentioned. I just pray that myself or no one I know and love is there for it.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

You can use this article for any school shooting basically. It's like people who defend the breeding and owning of pitbulls. They are a dog that is strong enough to kill, but rather than ban them they come up with any excuse they can think of because they don't care about victims.

They'll throw all sorts of smoke screens out there because at the end of the day what they want to say but are too p*ssy to say is "listen, I don't care about your kids. I don't give a shyt if they're traumatized, scared or if they die. I don't care that you can't just go out and have a good time without worrying about getting gunned down by a maniac with a chip on his shoulder or something to prove. I don't care. My guns matter more to me than anything else. Deal with it"

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Nashville school shooter ‘was hunting pastor who was counselling her’​

March 30, 2023
in News, World

Nashville-school-shooter-%E2%80%98was-hunting-pastor-who-was-counselling-her-634x375.jpeg

The Nashville school shooter, Audrey Hale, was reportedly hunting down the pastor she was receiving counselling from but instead killed his daughter when she could not find him.

Hale, 28, had been having private sessions with Pastor Chad Scruggs before she embarked on a shooting spree at the Covenant school, according to former pastor Jim Bachmann.

Pastor Scrugg’s nine-year-old daughter Hallie was shot dead along with two other children and three staff members during the attack.

Mr Bachmann told InsideEdition that Hale “appeared to be searching the school” for Pastor Scruggs.

Mr Scruggs is the lead pastor of Covenant Presbyterian Church, which is associated with The Covenant School. He had been at a presbytery planning meeting at the time of the attack when he received a phone alert about an active shooter, according to a fellow church leader.

Mr Bachmann speculated that Hale, a former pupil at the private school, would have “left his daughter alone” had she been able to find the father-of-four.

Hale was born as a woman but had recently begun using male pronouns, leading police to speculate she may have been transgender.

Nashville’s police chief has said his officers are investigating if gender was a motive for the shooting, adding that Hale appeared to have a “resentment” towards the school she used to attend.

In 2020, the Presbyterian Church in America spoke of the “sinfulness” of transgender and homosexual desire and conduct.

“I’m hearing he was providing counselling for her, and something didn’t sit right with her, and so she targeted his daughter and perhaps his two sons that attend another private school,” Mr Bachmann told the TV show.

“If she’d found Chad and tried to kill him, maybe she would have left his daughter alone, I don’t know,” he said.

“She (Hallie) was a very normal, happy-go-lucky little girl who liked to play kickball with the boys and her parents were wonderful people.”

A woman who identified herself as Hallie’s aunt, Kara Scruggs Arnold, wrote on Facebook that Hallie was “incredibly smart, feisty enough to keep up with her three brothers and my four boys.”

Authorities identified Hale’s child victims as Hallie, Evelyn Dieckhaus, and William Kinney, all nine years old.

Headmistress Katherine Koonce, 60, substitute teacher Cynthia Peak, 61, and chef Mike Hill, 61 were also killed in the mass shooting.

Hale left behind a manifesto, which is expected to be released following an FBI investigation.

Nashville Police Chief John Drake said that Hale had been suffering from an “emotional disorder” at the time of the shooting.

Calls for tighter gun controls

Hale has been described as having “high-functioning” autism and police confirmed she was under doctors’ care.

While Republicans have focused the conversation on mental health, Democrats have been reiterating calls for tighter gun controls.

Hundreds of students stormed the Nashville Capitol building on Thursday demanding gun reform in the GOP-controlled state in the wake of the shooting. They are reportedly planning a school walkout next Monday at 10.13am – the time Hale fired her first shot.

First Lady Jill Biden travelled to the Tennessee city to pay her respects to the victims’ families at a vigil.

Her husband, President Joe Biden, has come under criticism for comments made since the attack.

Mr Biden was asked if he agrees with the theory that Christians were specifically targeted. “I have no idea,” he replied.

When told that Republican senator Josh Hawley believes the shooting was a hate crime against Christians, a grinning Mr Biden said: “Well, I probably don’t then,” before adding: “No, I’m joking. I have no idea.”

Mr Hawley, who attends an Evangelical Presbyterian Church, wrote on Twitter: “What a disgrace. There’s nothing remotely funny about hate crimes.”

The post Nashville school shooter ‘was hunting pastor who was counselling her’ appeared first on The Telegraph.