Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Yet some of y’all (tho deserved) had heat for the black gang members giving his kids guns and yes I know those were kids under 5, but pictures in the quote above me ain’t the first why family with kids posing with guns.
You are comparing apples to a block of cheese. I hate saying it but the folks in the vid are less likely to use their guns in the street compared to the example you provided. That's why people had an issue with the other photos.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
When I heard it was a female shooter I was like well that's rare...but then I heard it was a trans so I was like okay born a man, makes more sense...but now I'm hearing it's a trans man who was a born a female so now we're back to rare...enough to make your head spin

But anyway you cut it fukk that piece of shyt :pacspit:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Super fukked up :francis: America will never have sensible gun laws because white people are extremely racist. It's all rooted in their fear of minorities.

Guarantee if America was 99% white, they would have did something by now. And you can use that reasoning for many things we don't have.

If America was 99% white, they would just discriminate against other “ethnic” white people like they used to. Only reason Irish and Italians became white was to increase the white population numbers and undermine black people in the process. Latinos will probably be white next.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
0u4Kaeo.jpg

When you have reps like this, you're never getting anything meaningful passed.

lil Conor in the blue has a smile like a 60s era Cesar Romeo as the Joker

You already know what he plans on doing with his assault rifle

c83de9078fb0f0dec8246d897b28a5bd.jpg

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
what cacs and conservatives dont seem to understand is if you wont budge on the guns shyt, then you have to grant people a solid quality of life. It is utterly insane to let the populace have this unmitigted access to guns and price people out of healthcare (both mental and physical) and housing. Its no coincidence that mass shootings start spiking around periods of economic depression and societal unrest, especially from cacs.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
If America was 99% white cacs wouldn't have had the 2nd Amendment to begin with which was only created and ratified because cacs wanted every white male to be armed to deal with potential plantation uprisings :mjpls:
And maybe they didn't want to be under the yolk of the British?

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS

"The individual identifies as transgender"

wtf? First transgender mass shooter?

Have to be careful with that. They tried to say the same thing about the Colorado shooter to deflect from the fact that he targeted a LGBTQ+ establishment. That could be the case here as well. Republicans been really amping up the anti-trans rhetoric lately.