Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yeah I’m confused because news keep saying transgender woman but it seems to be a woman trying to be a man. Any way fukk her and glad they clapped her on the spot.

Wish this would move the needle but nothing will change republicans minds short of a shooting in congress.
Nope, not even that.

Republican congressman Steve Scalise was shot back in 2017 at a Congressional Baseball game. That didn't change sh!t - Scalise is still extremely anti-gun control even after the shooting and Republicans don't care.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
They better start putting armed security in schools or something, this is happening way too frequently. It shouldn’t be that easy for a lunatic to come in a a school and start blazing up the place. Both sides of the politician party better do something quick cause blood is on their hands.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They better start putting armed security in schools or something, this is happening way too frequently. It shouldn’t be that easy for a lunatic to come in a a school and start blazing up the place. Both sides of the politician party better do something quick cause blood is on their hands.

if it was a private school why wasnt there a cop nearby??? :mjpls: there's cops near hood schools all the time where im from...

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
This is the first school shooting I refused to watch coverage on... couldn't do it

It's a sad fukkin day when kids being slaughtered in their classroom is as common as a car crash.... it's been baked into the American cake like White supremacists storming the capital ...this country is on weirdo time

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
if it was a private school why wasnt there a cop nearby??? :mjpls: there's cops near hood schools all the time where im from...

There should be security in every school in America. They got all that money for Ukraine but can’t keep things safe for children at home. This shyt disgusts me and this country is ass backwards.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There should be security in every school in America. They got all that money for Ukraine but can’t keep things safe for children at home. This shyt disgusts me and this country is ass backwards.

remember that fat white cop in florida that ran away soon as shots starting bussing off in the school... :mjlol: then they tried to act like he was doing something...:dead: coward ass cop...

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
0u4Kaeo.jpg

When you have reps like this, you're never getting anything meaningful passed.
Look like fukkin real life purgers :scust::hhh::picard:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I spoke about that, the problem is that most if not all of these shooters come armored up, not to mention a situation like that is one in a million, armed security has to be prepared at all times and not panic and freeze up when the moment happens which is mostly not the case if you look at the shootings in Uvalde and Buffalo.