Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Republicans celebrating shooter is a Trans while 3 kids are dead.

America.

Identity politics. These ain’t real lives to them, shyt is just like Auburn Vs Alabama. “Good guys vs Bad guys” A game in which they can deflect. Anything other than giving up them guns

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Whole Uvalde force
FTp3exWWQAYmygv
The fccked up thing is that they've been intimidating the town citizens because they were called out for their ineptitude

br82186

Superstar
Daps
And nothing will happen we will move on to the next topic by Friday

In America gun deaths are just a natural disaster like tornadoes, hurricanes and cancer. It makes no sense to be as upset about these as guns.
I've said this in the Uvalde thread only way shyt changes is if a shooter goes into one of these schools attended by a politicians kid or kids and they get killed in the crossfire. Either that of they see black and maybe Latin people pull a Black Panthers and have their guns out freely in these open carry states, doing that would strike fear into why people and politicians and change gun laws ala what Ronald Reagan did back in the 70's.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not comparing tragedies.
I just had a thought.

It was reported that Mamie Till’s decision to have her son Emmett in an open casket, and to let the world see what was done to her son, was a powerful image and message that, in part, lit a fire under many people to finally start making changes in the decades that followed.

That’s what I’ve read anyway.

I wonder if, as sad and sickening and perhaps cruel as it may be, if perhaps it’s going to take the parent of one of these dead kids to publicize a child corpse for the people of this country to do something about these shootings.

And maybe I’m out of line for saying it.
I really do apologize. But we are all sick of these shootings. Something has to give.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even see a way you can stop this shyt. Unless you have all windowless classrooms with metal doors that lock from the inside

Basically gotta keep the kids in a prison to keep them safe from these MFs

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Not sure how much of a deterrent that will be.

School shooters are usually armed with super firepower, often wear body armor and have the element of surprise. The average security guard isn‘t Jack Bauer.

It’s just not a sustainable, effective long-term solution. It’s absurd we even have to consider this idea :francis:

This is exactly what happened with the Buffalo terrorist shooting. Aaron Salter Jr. was a retired cop working security at the store. He shot the terrorist but that body armor shrugged the shot off.:francis:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I wonder if, as sad and sickening and perhaps cruel as it may be, if perhaps it’s going to take the parent of one of these dead kids to publicize a child corpse for the people of this country to do something about these shootings.
Good to hope
But
Reality is
No, this wouldn't move the dial

Not American, and won't profess to understand the gun culture psyche but as an outsider looking in, I don't see a light at the end of the path for this

Literal babies/kids massacred while learning in a place vast majority of people think is a safe haven from such atrocities. If that hasn't made a dent and reason for outright 180 degree change, then nothing will.

Anyone feel free to refute, challenge. Again I'm an outsider looking in :hubie:

Rip to the innocent