Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:Breh I'm not understanding this argument. Most online schools have meet ups, group meetings, and ways for kids to interract. My son got a chance to see children and even went on field trips. This is not how online school works and the fact that folks still use this argument to discredit online school is unacceptable when there's proof in the puddling.

Not every homeschooled child is socially awkward and my child in all of his anxiety driven glory, can easily talk to folks at ease.
Well your child is the exception not the rule. For ALOT of kids school is the only other interaction they have with other kids. A lot of working parents don’t have time for meet up and shyt like that.

And even more importantly, not everyone works from home. How the hell would home school for everyone even work when the parents arent home to homeschool them?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:mindblown:Breh I'm not understanding this argument. Most online schools have meet ups, group meetings, and ways for kids to interract. My son got a chance to see children and even went on field trips. This is not how online school works and the fact that folks still use this argument to discredit online school is unacceptable when there's proof in the puddling.

Not every homeschooled child is socially awkward and my child in all of his anxiety driven glory, can easily talk to folks at ease.
The argument here also is that in order for home schooling to work....there needs to be an adult at home to assist the child (age dependant of course)

Not every working adult can do their job from home

I'd actually be surprised if online schooling would be a viable option for the majority of school aged kids...I assume it wouldnt

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If anything I would move to NC/SC its cheaper...:ld:
Yeah you have never been South. North Carolina is just as expensive as Tennessee and Georgia. Then there is South Carolina which is as conservative and as backwards as Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas and Louisiana.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Well your child is the exception not the rule. For ALOT of kids school is the only other interaction they have with other kids. A lot of working parents don’t have time for meet up and shyt like that.

And even more importantly, not everyone works from home. How the hell would home school for everyone even work when the parents are home to homeschool them?

Touche' but the fact remains that home school is not what it used to be. The stigma of a child being lost in the sauce because they are not with other children is far from the truth. I know most families are not blessed with the ability to home school (or have the patience as well), but it works. Bottom line, whatever it takes to get a education I'm all for it. But its obvious the school system itself needs a revolution of some sort. Too many children are relying on dumb memes and half truths nowadays.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
COLUMBIA, SC Right Wing as fukk! :dead:

SC in general is right wing as a MOFO. As a former Greenville resident, I have seen more shyt takes, racism, and stereotypical right wing foolishness than Koalabama of all places and the place itself has the stigma of being the poster child of Republican roll tide guns and Dixie foolishness.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
we slick had an opportunity to handle this back with sandy hook smfh
I'm actually surprised to see you say this. Because as a non-American that's the day it became clear that Americans as a populace are willing to sacrifice children to not touch the second amendment.
A country that upholds one item in its constitution with the blood of children. :wow:

In regard to guns America is sort of the alcoholic uncle that's constantly getting in trouble with the law but refuses to accept that he's an alcoholic. He'll blame everything else BUT the alcohol. :francis: It is what it is, no country's perfect.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
images
This bytch. She used an elementary school as target practice.
Women are now school shooters?

We haven't had many female mass shooters, so this IS shocking. The 2 that I can think of both were completely cuckoo and one was racist and specifically went after Black and other non white ppl.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah you have never been South. North Carolina is just as expensive as Tennessee and Georgia. Then there is South Carolina which is as conservative and as backwards as Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas and Louisiana.

Looking on zillow land is cheap down there my friend... :beli: I can't retire out here in nyc...