Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Home schooling will be the way for many

Breh the school system fitting to collapse with teachers either leaving, fukking the children, lack of pay, outdated books, overpopulated classrooms, and the worse conditions in the world. My son learned so much from his Chromebook, than the nonsense of the public school system. Why bother sending your children to a collapsing outdated system, when they can get the meat and throw away the bones of a online school experience.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll remember that seeing all those trump supporters out there...:mjlol:
There are Trump supporters in New York City. Does that make New York City conservative? :why:

Then again New York City is a bad example, because they elected Giuliani. Anyway Nashville is a liberal city and if you actually left your mama's basement and visited here you would see it right away.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There are Trump supporters in New York City. Does that make New York City conservative? :why:

Then again New York City is a bad example, because they elected Giuliani. Anyway Nashville is a liberal city and if you actually left your basement and visited here you would see it right away.

there's ALOT of undercover conservatives out here in the cut... problem is NYC is Extremely racially diverse SO it has the majority leaning democrat...
BUT once you get OUTSIDE NYC that's a wrap...:ufdup: and secondly why the fukk would I even go to bumfukk nashville? :mjlol:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh the school system fitting to collapse with teachers either leaving, fukking the children, lack of pay, outdated books, overpopulated classrooms, and the worse conditions in the world. My son learned so much from his Chromebook, than the nonsense of the public school system. Why bother sending your children to a collapsing outdated system, when they can get the meat and throw away the bones of a online school experience.
social interaction with other kids, especially at that young age is really important....

They NEED to be in school. Look at how bad it got for alot of kids from a mental health standpoint during the lockdown. And that was pretty much less than a year....

Daps
Again, gun control won’t fix this like they think. A mentally ill person who really wants a gun can just go online or the streets. I do agree these gun shows are way too lenient at least here in Missouri. You want to help reduce gun violence, figure out a way to get all these illegal/stolen guns off the streets.
:russ: :russ: :russ: :camby:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
social interaction with other kids, especially at that young age is really important....

They NEED to be in school.

:mindblown:Breh I'm not understanding this argument. Most online schools have meet ups, group meetings, and ways for kids to interract. My son got a chance to see children and even went on field trips. This is not how online school works and the fact that folks still use this argument to discredit online school is unacceptable when there's proof in the puddling.

Not every homeschooled child is socially awkward and my child in all of his anxiety driven glory, can easily talk to folks at ease.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there's ALOT of undercover conservatives out here in the cut... problem is NYC is Extremely racially diverse SO it has the majority leaning democrat...
BUT once you get OUTSIDE NYC that's a wrap...:ufdup: and secondly why the fukk would I even go to bumfukk nashville? :mjlol:
I have no idea why you would want to come to Nashville, but thanks for not coming because to many of y'all Northern folks are moving South and making it too crowded.