Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Rumors coming out that it was a treh (warning, alt-right shyt account): :francis:

khaled-200x210.png

Edit: nvm, you have to log in to see pronouns on LinkedIn

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Was it a cac trey female?

man them holy rollers putting a target on their back should of stuck with Jesus only and leave politics alone as you can see Jesus didn't save them kids from that bytch that killed them.

rip to the victims though.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looking on zillow land is cheap down there my friend... :beli: I can't retire out here in nyc...
For the most part the only place that land is cheap in Southern States is out in the countryside. But there is a reason that it is cheap. It has to be developed and you will be living around those crazy fugging MAGAts, their trailers, their fugging guns and their stupid ass pickup trucks. So ain't no normal person living around those fools and the Black people you do see there have probably been there so long that they don't even pay attention to those crackas.

If your ass is going to live around any normal people in the South then you are going to be living in or around a city and that is going to cost money.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
We already have stiff penalties for firearm theft, illegal sales, felons possessing, etc.

Also why do people assume most people can just buy a gun off the street? I wouldn’t know the first person to ask for an illegal gun or where to go “on the street” to buy one. And I live in Texas.

A lot of firearms are passed down as part of estate plans also. So Becky may have gotten her gun from her Pawpaw or Memaw or whomever. And you can do that without having to place the items in a will.
I live in Missouri, not that hard. A lot of people leave their guns in their car. The government hasn’t been able to regulate illegal sales of most shyt online let alone guns. I agree that they should tighten up gun laws but it won’t fix what’s going on.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nashville's reputation? Dude you are the poster child for this nation's failed education system. :russ:

East Tennessee and a large part of Nashville were anti-slavery and pro-union. Tennessee was the last Southern State to secede from the Union and the first Southern State to rejoin the Union after the Civil War. Tennessee was also the first Southern State to abolish slavery and the give Black men the right to vote and that happened even though Tennessee was never under Reconstruction or occupied by Federal troops. One of the most significant Civil War battles was fought in Nashville and it involved a significant number of Colored troops from West and Middle Tennessee beating back the Confederate army that was trying to capture Nashville. That battle ended the Civil War in Tennessee and it allowed Sherman and his army to be able concentrate exclusively on their march through Georgia and the Carolinas.

In the modern Civil Rights era Nashville was the first Southern City to desegregate public facilities as a result of Nashville Student Movement. So Nashville was a major player in the Civil Rights era and it produced Civil Rights leaders like John Lewis.

I guess the reputation that you are writing about is because of Nashville's connection to Country Music. Well that shows me that you know nothing about Nashville, because Nashville is not called Music City because of no damn Country Music. Nashville is called the Music City because of the Fisk Jubilee Singers, which is a choir from an HBCU here in Nashville. They sang for the Queen of England and she told them that the city that they are from must be very musical. So the nickname stuck

Dudes on thecoli have never been to a place, but have negative thoughts about a place that they have never been to. You sound like a White person with wild fantasies about the ghetto that they have never even seen.:bryan:

200w.gif

:manny:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
what is wrong with right wing white males were they go about the effort for this foolishness?

Is this some sort of ethno psychopathy at play?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
what is wrong with right wing white males were they go about the effort for this foolishness?

Is this some sort of ethno psychopathy at play?

People wanna kill people all the time this aint new for them... :francis: there's whole town's where people went missing and the town covered it up... that's america...