Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
this will help. I grew up in Gary, they had metal detectors and real police at every school way before Columbine incident. This made people think twice before carrying to school

Rip to these children

That too, but I mea like put like at the front entrance some type of toll booth like thing for people to have to check in before even pulling into the parking lot.

Like I worked at a place a few years back and they had a toll like thing at every entrance. If you a guest it can be pre called in that you expected and they let you in after showing ID.

If you not expected, they can check on shyt and you legit not supposed to be there then send you away.

Now yes, I know this could lead to clogged traffics and slowing up processes but it would be a great way to keep our kids safe. Maybe not completely 100% but if it was even 90% that would be a win.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I'm actually surprised to see you say this. Because as a non-American that's the day it became clear that Americans as a populace are willing to sacrifice children to not touch the second amendment.
A country that upholds one item in its constitution with the blood of children. :wow:

In regard to guns America is sort of the alcoholic uncle that's constantly getting in trouble with the law but refuses to accept that he's an alcoholic. He'll blame everything else BUT the alcohol. :francis: It is what it is, no country's perfect.

Sandy Hook had basically babies clapped up, Vegas had dozens killed and injured, Colombine had teens murked, Uvalde had even more kindergarteners and children killed...

Most we got out of that was some bullshyt bump-stock law...

America is fukked on the 2nd Amendment...politicians can't touch it because there are too many dumb Americans fighting for it.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Sandy Hook had basically babies clapped up, Vegas had dozens killed and injured, Colombine had teens murked, Uvalde had even more kindergarteners and children killed...

Most we got out of that was some bullshyt bump-stock law...

America is fukked on the 2nd Amendment...politicians can't touch it because there are too many dumb Americans fighting for it.
Even had republican politicians shot up and they still hit the :manny:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah but nashville's reputation alone doesnt spring to mind liberal at all when i think about it...:heh:
Nashville's reputation? Dude you are the poster child for this nation's failed education system. :russ:

East Tennessee and a large part of Nashville were anti-slavery and pro-union. Tennessee was the last Southern State to secede from the Union and the first Southern State to rejoin the Union after the Civil War. Tennessee was also the first Southern State to abolish slavery and the give Black men the right to vote and that happened even though Tennessee was never under Reconstruction or occupied by Federal troops. One of the most significant Civil War battles was fought in Nashville and it involved a significant number of Colored troops from West and Middle Tennessee beating back the Confederate army that was trying to capture Nashville. That battle ended the Civil War in Tennessee and it allowed Sherman and his army to be able concentrate exclusively on their march through Georgia and the Carolinas.

In the modern Civil Rights era Nashville was the first Southern City to desegregate public facilities as a result of Nashville Student Movement. So Nashville was a major player in the Civil Rights era and it produced Civil Rights leaders like John Lewis.

I guess the reputation that you are writing about is because of Nashville's connection to Country Music. Well that shows me that you know nothing about Nashville, because Nashville is not called Music City because of no damn Country Music. Nashville is called the Music City because of the Fisk Jubilee Singers, which is a choir from an HBCU here in Nashville. They sang for the Queen of England and she told them that the city that they are from must be very musical. So the nickname stuck

Dudes on thecoli have never been to a place, but have negative thoughts about a place that they have never been to. You sound like a White person with wild fantasies about the ghetto that they have never even seen.:bryan:

Last edited: