Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Again, gun control won’t fix this like they think. A mentally ill person who really wants a gun can just go online or the streets. I do agree these gun shows are way too lenient at least here in Missouri. You want to help reduce gun violence, figure out a way to get all these illegal/stolen guns off the streets.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, gun control won’t fix this like they think. A mentally ill person who really wants a gun can just go online or the streets. I do agree these gun shows are way too lenient at least here in Missouri. You want to help reduce gun violence, figure out a way to get all these illegal/stolen guns off the streets.

Maybe but it will be significantly harder for some of these basement dwelling wierdos to get rifles. They don't know shyt about the outside world outside of reddit and 4c**. If they can't drive to Academy and get a gun, that will really fukk up their plans.

I very much doubt they have the ability to find a rifle on the streets. And most will struggle to even find a legit one online. After getting scammed 4 or 5 times most will give up.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The shooter was a 28 year old White woman. They have not released her name as of yet.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
The only way to end this shyt is to bankrupt the gun manufacturers beyond recovery in civil court.
As a poster above said though, the system is set up to make that extremely difficult.
That's an insane precedent. No other company gets held liable for end user illegal use of their products.

Imagine GM getting sued because someone kills another driving their Hellcat recklessly.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps

We already have stiff penalties for firearm theft, illegal sales, felons possessing, etc.

Also why do people assume most people can just buy a gun off the street? I wouldn’t know the first person to ask for an illegal gun or where to go “on the street” to buy one. And I live in Texas.

A lot of firearms are passed down as part of estate plans also. So Becky may have gotten her gun from her Pawpaw or Memaw or whomever. And you can do that without having to place the items in a will.