Anonymous Pac 12 Coach Says Shedeur Sanders Be Stat Padding

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Do y'all think some of this wild shyt this brudda be doing will drastically affect his draft stock? If I were an owner Mahomes, Lamar, Burrow, Purdy, Wilson, Hurts, Herbert, Dak etc are the safe and vanilla type of QBs I would want being the face of my franchise.

I think if he pulls this stunt in the NFL and even if it works some coaches still will go against him going forward. You can't upstand a NFL coach especially as a Rook.
He's dealing with grown men now, Vets on a team he pull a stunt like this and it doesn't work will go against dude.

This ain't Daddy ball and you don't know these coaches or veterans on these teams to be doing something like that.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I think if he pulls this stunt in the NFL and even if it works some coaches still will go against him going forward. You can't upstand a NFL coach especially as a Rook.
He's dealing with grown men now, Vets on a team he pull a stunt like this and it doesn't work will go against dude.

This ain't Daddy ball and you don't know these coaches or veterans on these teams to be doing something like that.
Do y'all think some of this wild shyt this brudda be doing will drastically affect his draft stock? If I were an owner Mahomes, Lamar, Burrow, Purdy, Wilson, Hurts, Herbert, Dak etc are the safe and vanilla type of QBs I would want being the face of my franchise.
He has the coaches authority to check in and out of plays...he's not some bum walk on...dude is a heisman candidate...those are the kinds of things you get empowered to do at that level... This isn't some sort of mutiny or going "rouge" nonsense narrative going on :mjlol: same thing happened last year against CSU on that final drive....he audibles out of running plays all the time

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
He has the coaches authority to check in and out of plays...he's not some bum walk on...dude is a heisman candidate...those are the kinds of things you get empowered to do at that level... This isn't some sort of mutiny or going "rouge" nonsense narrative going on :mjlol: same thing happened last year against CSU on that final drive....he audibles out of running plays all the time

Under 2 and you throw deep or something and miss, I was speaking on that situation and bringing it in the NFL doing this as a rookie
Not sure how you win the locker doing something like that on a NFL team

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Under 2 and you throw deep or something and miss, I was speaking on that situation and bringing it in the NFL doing this as a rookie Not sure how you win the locker doing something like that on a NFL team
Well sure but this is comparing apples to oranges in two completely unrelated situations... Rookies in the NFL don't get the same type of autonomy that a seasoned 4 year starter and leader of the locker room in CFB would get for their respective teams....... It's because of the fact that he already has the locker room that he's allowed to make decisions like that in CFB...in the NFL he would have to prove himself before a coach would give him the green light to make that call....

A better comparison would be to ask if a seasoned franchise QB in the NFL would have the green light to make that call..because thats what Sheduer is more comparable to in CFB terms

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Take Lebron, KD and Curry, really take Curry off that this team and the USA lose because of the brute play that they experienced in the Semis.

Bron was couldn't do nothing with that physical play :mjlol: Buddy shot in the post was all ugly off balance and shyt but yall wanna sit up here and say he'll be a dog in 1993.

Ok. Children.

Them fukkers couldn't even handle the physical play in the Semi in the USA game and that was 1 game :mjlol: but they want you folks to believe in their 1st to 3 years these dudes will be ALL NBA LMAO

Yall crack me the fukk up

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take Lebron, KD and Curry, really take Curry off that this team and the USA lose because of the brute play that they experienced in the Semis.

Bron was couldn't do nothing with that physical play :mjlol: Buddy shot in the post was all ugly off balance and shyt but yall wanna sit up here and say he'll be a dog in 1993.

Ok. Children.

Them fukkers couldn't even handle the physical play in the Semi in the USA game and that was 1 game :mjlol: but they want you folks to believe in their 1st to 3 years these dudes will be ALL NBA LMAO

Yall crack me the fukk up

Wrong thread :pachaha: :pachaha: :russ: :russ:

Daps
Not even a big deal in terms of college. However, this is a comment where Deion probably should have just took the L for him. Don't want to hear this shyt all way up until the draft

It actually is a big deal in college, if he was at a powerhouse and his dad wasn’t the coach there would’ve been major consequences if that cost them the game. From coaches, to media, and even other 5* players in that locker room.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It actually is a big deal in college, if he was at a powerhouse and his dad wasn’t the coach there would’ve been major consequences if that cost them the game. From coaches, to media, and even other 5* players in that locker room.
I meant that though. Being that Deion is his coach its not as big of a deal. Deion telling the media that will have anonymous scouts, media members, etc picking him apart from Jan to April. Its why he should have just kept quiet on that one. Just say we had the matchup we liked and it just didnt work out.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What did this anonymous coach have to say about Mariotta :unimpressed:

Hard nosed and plays the game the right way :mjpls:
Pure passer with “sneaky” athleticism :mjpls:

Sounds about Whyte

WTF did Mariota do to get brought into this conversation? :why:

Mariota was one of the least stat-padding quarterbacks, he usually didn't even play 4th quarters and stopped throwing in the 3rd quarter. Even in the close games, Oregon was famous for run-only time killing drives in the 4th where they would run 9 minutes off the clock and kneel on the goalline to end it. There's a reason he only averaged 28 passes/game for his career despite Oregon having a hurry-up offense that often scored 5-6 touchdowns in the first half alone.

And he was Polynesian, not White.

220px-Marcus_Mariota_AUG2022_%28cropped%29.png

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
WTF did Mariota do to get brought into this conversation? :why:

Mariota was one of the least stat-padding quarterbacks, he usually didn't even play 4th quarters and stopped throwing in the 3rd quarter. Even in the close games, Oregon was famous for run-only time killing drives in the 4th where they would run 9 minutes off the clock and kneel on the goalline to end it. There's a reason he only averaged 28 passes/game for his career despite Oregon having a hurry-up offense that often scored 5-6 touchdowns in the first half alone.

And he was Polynesian, not White.

220px-Marcus_Mariota_AUG2022_%28cropped%29.png
He’s half Italian and fukk that. He was entitled as hell in Atlanta for a bum

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Chip's system & the athletes on the roster allowed him to pad stats to improve his draft stock. Dude was barely serviceable in the league without half field reads & receivers that are beating their coverage by 10 yards.

This is nonsense. Mariota was a great decision maker and a fine NFL quarterback before the injuries. In just his 2nd season he was already a Pro Bowl alternate and his peers voted him as the 11th-best quarterback in the league (between Cam Newton and Andrew Luck). That year he passed for 26 TDs to just 9 picks despite having absolutely shytty coaching and not a lot in the way of targets (recieving corps was Rishard Matthews, Tajae Sharpe, and Kendall Wright). IIRC the offensive line was built for the run game more than pass protection too.

Mariota's issues in the NFL came when he broke his leg in the next-to-last game of his 2nd season after having already ended his rookie year early due to an MCL sprain. When he came back from the broken leg for his 3rd season, you could see how he was playing tentatively and trying to change his game to not get injured. Combined with bad coaching and bad lineups, it shot his confidence and he was never the same player.

Daps
If CU wins 6 games and gets a bowl game....enough improvement that they wanna keep Prime, does he stay?

Feel like he's got his inner circle with Shedeur, Shilo, Travis and Horn...maybe a few other players. Outside of those brehs, does he give a fukk?

Colorado makes a lot of sense as a transfer destination. High visibility (because of Prime) in a competitive, entertaining Big 12. The roster isn't THAT strong, so an above-average player knows he's got a great shot at lots of playing time. If you have legit NFL potential, it's one of the easier places to play. Transfer to Bama, Texas or tOSU and you're sitting behind 5-stars. Go to a lesser school on CU's level and you won't get nearly as much shine as you would in Boulder.

Recruiting high school players requires a lot more azz kissing unless you're a Saban/Smart-tier coach with rings. Prime isn't built for the glad-handing and politics. Seems like he's just there until Travis/Shedeur hit the league. Really curious to see what happens if CU wants to keep him but "his guys" are gone.