Anonymous Pac 12 Coach Says Shedeur Sanders Be Stat Padding

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Not even a big deal in terms of college. However, this is a comment where Deion probably should have just took the L for him. Don't want to hear this shyt all way up until the draft

“Shedeur is such a good kid, sometimes it costs him, because at the end of the game we just want to run the ball,” Sanders said. “And he took a shot to LaJohntay because he wanted LaJohntay to have a big play because you got the other two guys, the dogs having a big day, and he knows he’s going to have a one-on-one matchup. He just didn’t put it out there far enough. I’m like ‘Dawg, come on, Dawg, not right now. It’s not time to be the good guy right now, it’s time to put this game away.’ But that’s what that was. He wanted what he wanted, let’s just put it like that. Usually he hits it.”

Deion said Shedeur played well but also acknowledged that there are things to clean up, including Shedeur’s clock management.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not even a big deal in terms of college. However, this is a comment where Deion probably should have just took the L for him. Don't want to hear this shyt all way up until the draft

:patrice:

So Shedeur went rogue and that's being a "good kid"? Interesting assessment coming from a coach

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Good guy Sheduer just wanted to get his guy a tub and was willing to risk the W :wow:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:

So Shedeur went rogue and that's being a "good kid"? Interesting assessment coming from a coach
Do y'all think some of this wild shyt this brudda be doing will drastically affect his draft stock? If I were an owner Mahomes, Lamar, Burrow, Purdy, Wilson, Hurts, Herbert, Dak etc are the safe and vanilla type of QBs I would want being the face of my franchise.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Do y'all think some of this wild shyt this brudda be doing will drastically affect his draft stock? If I were an owner Mahomes, Lamar, Burrow, Purdy, Wilson, Hurts, Herbert, Dak etc are the safe and vanilla type of QBs I would want being the face of my franchise.
Nah cause he not gonna pull that shyt under another coach or his ass going to the bench

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
If stat padding in the nfl is real, being the coach of your son is really bad for other players.

And I really wonder how the pros will assess this whole situation knowing the NFLs old boy club mo. Not only the nfl but will schools that arent struggling want Prime?

Will he come in high, will teams wanna deal with him if Prime is involved, will prime ever get to the league etc. This whole thing will be interesting going forwards

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If stat padding in the nfl is real, being the coach of your son is really bad for other players.

And I really wonder how the pros will assess this whole situation knowing the NFLs old boy club mo. Not only the nfl but will schools that arent struggling want Prime?

Will he come in high, will teams wanna deal with him if Prime is involved, will prime ever get to the league etc. This whole thing will be interesting going forwards
He needs to win more at Colorado before thats even an option

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

What teams are in need of a QB that he can play for now barring

Maybe the Jets, if Rodgers stink it up this season, I think 30 teams outta the 32 teams are capped in their QB room, meaning I don't see him coming into the league, a high pick and staring.

I think that will be the next narrative coming outta Deion's mouth about how he hasn't seen a 2nd overall pick or whatever number pick under 10 or 1st QB taken off the board isn't a Franchise player or the starter.

I can see him pushing that narrative in the media..not really mad at it per say because Archie kinda did it but I can see Deion getting in that role like Archie Manning did for his boys.