Anonymous Pac 12 Coach Says Shedeur Sanders Be Stat Padding

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I dont know if Shedeur is statpading. However, me and @Born2BKing pointed out how the offense is very reliant on Shedeur completing a bunch of short passes.

I think Deion's comments kinda make it seem that way though. He always highlights what his completion % and never really finds fault when Shedeur is the reason he gets sacked. Shedeur doesnt really attempt enough tight window, NFL style throws with anticipation. Maybe he's coached that way to avoid turnovers (or to not get killed) or maybe there is still some adjustment to Power 5 football.

It might be more of a shot at Deion or Sean Lewis.

It’s a reason the passes are short, and it’s because the 5 guys up front are ok, to serviceable, when the play design is for a shot it needs to work otherwise he’s not getting that, he also needs to stop waiting for the big play, but lil Deion gotta speed his clock up in his head to account for that lack of line play and either take off or throw it away

vino

Superstar
Daps
He didn’t get sacked as much during the SC game. He had no where to go the Oregon game. The only 2 games are the CSU and Nebraska game. He didn’t really have that issue in the TCU game. So, the “anonymous” source basing this off 2 games essentially. He isn’t stat padding more so than he has bad habits. They tried running and couldn’t get it going.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
My takeaway from that is….the league is a mfer :manny: That bytch hard. So I’d pump the breaks on thinking Shaduer will fare any better.

I repeat, his processing time is a major red flag. We often look at interceptions as a sign for failed QBs but perhaps just as relevant is sacks taken. You not supposed to be taking that many sacks in college. And no, it’s not the o-like this ain’t the league he’s not facing Micah parsons out there. He’s trying to curate a high % and purposely trying not to run. He’s learning bad habits
My point is there are Qbs in college right now that do the same thing and this same anonymous source would most likely say he's making high-percentage, high iq plays instead of accusing him of stat padding.

I haven't watched any of Shaduer's all-22 film to determine whether or not he's taking sacks due to bad reads, bad blocking or something else. I doubt it's a processing issue being a coach's son.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
My point is there are Qbs in college right now that do the same thing and this same anonymous source would most likely say he's making high-percentage, high iq plays instead of accusing him of stat padding.

I haven't watched any of Shaduer's all-22 film to determine whether or not he's taking sacks due to bad reads, bad blocking or something else. I doubt it's a processing issue being a coach's son.

All I know is I noticed the exact same thing with my own eyes :manny:

I shouldn’t have said processing bc that hs a very bad :mjpls:connotation. But it seems clear he’s bypassing easier throws waiting for big ones, and is VERY obvious he takes sacks rather than making easy throwaway passes

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
From my understanding, the offensive system
is designed for QBs to get big numbers.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
When it's said and done. The Sanders will be the most hated in sports. I love it. Black excellence. :wow: