***Annual whats your credit score thread***

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
470 nikka.:mjlol:
My shyt just dropped 18 points an hour ago :dahell:

I got self @$1,633 loan $150 /month
Lexington Law membership $150. They do all the fighting for you on creditors and other shyt.
My boy swears by it so I bit.:yeshrug:
Experian membership $20

I'm going hard for my credit.:francis:

I just paid off my cc in full last month.
Why the fukk hasn't that showed up on my credit report? Its still saying I owe $ when I dont.:stopitslime:

That is a waste of money. I do like that you had the self lender. Lexington is pretty useless.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
936 last time I checked

200.gif

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
That is a waste of money. I do like that you had the self lender. Lexington is pretty useless.
Well wtf! Why do you say that?
I'm about to cancel that shyt then.
I signed up 2 days ago and something was telling me this doesnt feel right for $150 fukking dollars. All I have are 3 collections for unpaid phone contracts on my credit report. I can just call and ask for payment options my damn self. Pay half of that shyt and say fukk it.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
VYBnHX3.jpg

dropped off a few points the last month. sold one property and bought another. not sure how those financials effected the score. but I haven’t been anywhere sub 800 for years though...

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
The shyt they do you can do a majority of it yourself with a little time and research:mjlol:
But if they show me some results by tomorrow then I might fukk with it. I know they are official but they say it takes time. I understand that but your charging a lot by the month. How the fukk do I know you aren't just taking your sweet ass time?

Flu Game502

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisville, Ky
But if they show me some results by tomorrow then I might fukk with it. I know they are official but they say it takes time. I understand that but your charging a lot by the month. How the fukk do I know you aren't just taking your sweet ass time?
Credit repair companies do be taxing.