***Annual whats your credit score thread***

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm being offered credit cards thru Credit Karma, Experian, and my car insurance. How do you go about deciding who has the better offer? This credit shyt is really hard for me to understand bruh...

Also, just to clarify, you can pay regular bills with credit cards, so you're not spending your own money, then just make the monthly payment on it? Is that how it works?

I have a medical collections too, do you just let it ride the 7-year period to drop off?

yes but they still have the option to sue until the statue of limitations is up in whatever state you have the debt in :francis:

I don’t know what the threshold is for that to be worth it for them tho :yeshrug: I only “owe” 30gs so after law we, admin, court fees ect...I doubt that’s worth their time but we’ll see

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm being offered credit cards thru Credit Karma, Experian, and my car insurance. How do you go about deciding who has the better offer? This credit shyt is really hard for me to understand bruh...

Also, just to clarify, you can pay regular bills with credit cards, so you're not spending your own money, then just make the monthly payment on it? Is that how it works?

I have a medical collections too, do you just let it ride the 7-year period to drop off?

Credit Karma and Experian offer me the same cards