***Annual whats your credit score thread***

Flu Game502

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisville, Ky
bytch ass nias man. I want another 1!:stopitslime:

So credit one huh? Any other ones? YouTube said I should have as man cc as I can get. Even though it might sound counterintuitive.:mjlol:
3 months ago my score was like 570.

Signed up for a self account..First Premiere credit card...Indigo Credit card..and a Victoria Secret credit card using the shopping cart trick and now im at a 646.

Take what you can and just rebuuld

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
3 months ago my score was like 570.

Signed up for a self account..First Premiere credit card...Indigo Credit card..and a Victoria Secret credit card using the shopping cart trick and now im at a 646.

Take what you can and just rebuuld
Fa sho man right on.:salute:

Dap+Reputation
:myman:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was at like 460 1 year ago today before I paid off an old ass student loan and got my first (secured)credit card.

Thats what I did. Started with a Capital One Secured card. Then they upgraded me to unsecured. Did the same with Discover. Then they upgraded me. Then I applied for another Capital One card and was unsecured from the start and I just been paying all of them faithfully.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Only problem with low tier credit card companies like first Premier is the high ass interest rates but i wouldnt sweat it. The trick to that is basically keeping ya utilization low around 5-10%
I thought it was 30%
Man I dont even know what that means really.:mjlol:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Get a rewards card, toss typical monthly expenditures on it and pay it off every month. Helps credit and you earn a bit back

I try to make all my purchases with credit cards in order to get the cash back. really wish I could make my mortgage payment with a credit card.

my score is somewhere between 727 and 733 according to credit karma.