***Annual whats your credit score thread***

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
afkP9Ze.jpg

Lots of hard work to correct mistakes made when I was young, single and with no kids

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
~650

i applies for an auto loan through my credit union and shorty said I had a 700. I only asked for 15 bands but I still got denied. She said I need a co-signer:mjcry:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Only problem with low tier credit card companies like first Premier is the high ass interest rates but i wouldnt sweat it. The trick to that is basically keeping ya utilization low around 5-10%

I don't even care about the interest rate on a credit card. I've never paid an interest payment in my life. I take whatever credit card is offering the most rewards.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
get a discover secured card which will match your first years cashback rewards, so if you have $100 after the first 12 months in cashback rewards, they'll give you another $100. it'll help raise your credit score too.

i'd recommend putting $500-$1200 on the card and after 6-12 months they'll give you the money back. never keep a monthly balance.

I'm being offered credit cards thru Credit Karma, Experian, and my car insurance. How do you go about deciding who has the better offer? This credit shyt is really hard for me to understand bruh...

Also, just to clarify, you can pay regular bills with credit cards, so you're not spending your own money, then just make the monthly payment on it? Is that how it works?

723 and that’s with a 40k medical collections account. When that falls off next year :wow:

I have a medical collections too, do you just let it ride the 7-year period to drop off?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I'm being offered credit cards thru Credit Karma, Experian, and my car insurance. How do you go about deciding who has the better offer? This credit shyt is really hard for me to understand bruh...

Also, just to clarify, you can pay regular bills with credit cards, so you're not spending your own money, then just make the monthly payment on it? Is that how it works?

I have a medical collections too, do you just let it ride the 7-year period to drop off?

I don't know what credit cards you have already or what your credit score is. Don't put too much emphasis on creditkarma recommendations since they'll only really recommend cards they have affiliate links with. Theres way more out there but thats not to say those cards they recommend aren't good though.

If you have a credit score already in the 700's then look at what cards terms and perks are agreeable to you. I don't care for travel rewards cards even though others might. If you have a low credit score in addition to a collections account, get a secured credit card. I don't carry a balance so I don't pay attention to interest rates although I am looking to get a credit card from a credit union for the sole purpose of getting a lower APR than the ones provided by the big banks.

I only spend what I can afford, I don't keep a balance. pay your bills with a credit card, buy gas and get cash back with your credit card, buy groceries with your credit card. spend how you'd usually spend with your debit card being mindful of your checking balance. Avoid keeping a balance at all costs unless you have a serious financial emergency that makes doing so unavoidable.
If you have a medical collections you can try calling them up to negotiate what you owe.:manny:

How to Remove Medical Collections From Your Credit Reports | Credit Karma

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
afkP9Ze.jpg

Lots of hard work to correct mistakes made when I was young, single and with no kids

credit karma reported scores seem fugazi to me cause the ones reported on the credit card websites are always lower.:francis:

Last edited: