Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Every culture disrespects other cultures. Asians disrespect blacks, blacks disrespect asians and hispanics, hispanics disrespect blacks and asians, etc. White supremacist disrespect ALL RACES and they are the power structure in this country. Hispanic people aren't stopping people from getting jobs, hispanics aren't killing our young teens (except for zimmerman, but he's only half) and hispanics aren't systematically keeping black people down.

Ann Coulter's goal is to end multiculturalism because as a collective, the minority vote is one-sided. Segregating minorities is an easy way of ending that.

Hispanics aint stop blockin brothers from jobs? Come to Florida and see who is winning.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
the thing with Hispanics is they are a multiracial, multi ethnic group. The only thing that they have in common with each other is Spanish language and c00ning. So with that said, certain Hispanic groups are definitely enemies. Mexicans being #1

And Puerto Ricans too. You ever been to Orlando or Kissimmee?

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
@FilliBuster

And you a dumb fukk because real Native Americans don't EVEN fukk with Mexicans like that. They're mestizos, mongrels, mixed. They don't view yall as brothers. Youre the b*stard children of Spanish conquistadors. Your ancestors were Aztecs, Mayans. Claim that shyt faggit. Cherokees, Iriqouis, Cree, Blackfoots and Sioux don't know who yall nikkas are :mjlol:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
I know what you're trying to say, but before the cacs came, all of the Americas belonged to indigenous peoples.
Hispanics are the descendants of the indigenous peoples (and the spaniards)

And either way idc. Trying to monitor immigration is retarded. People should be able to go wherever the fukk they want. As long as they're contributing to the economy i don't see a problem with anyone moving anywhere.

They don't have claim to shyt.

They lost muthafukka.

It's over.

It's been over.

I guess Jamaicans and other Carribbeans/West Indians should leave their islands because it once belonged to Tainos.

Israelis should leave Israel because it once belonged to Palestians.

White people should leave every continent not named Europe because it originally belonged to other groups.

Not gonna happen :stopitslime:

Can't believe its black people caping this hard for people that gives no fukks about them.
You don't have claim to shyt either then you dumb fukk. So why are you sitting around complaining what hispanics are doing? I don't give a fukk about anyone immigrating to jamaica or any other country for that matter, CUZ I DON'T CLAIM TO OWN shyt.

THAT LAND DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU ANYMORE THEN IT BELONGS TO THEM. THEREFORE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT WHERE THEY CHOOSE TO IMMIGRATE. YOU ARE fukkING DUMB

Nobodies caping for hispanics.

Simply stating that all you dudes in this thread tryna complain about what hispanics are doing, as if a first generation immigrant could somehow hinder your personal progress, are fukking idiots. You are an idiot. Go find someone else to blame for your problems (yourself). Go find another reason to be bigoted and prejudice.

Because, as i said before, YOU DON'T BELONG HERE ANYMORE THAN THEY DO. SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL THEM WHERE THEY CAN OR CANNOT IMMIGRATE.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
explain to me how separating ourselves from other minorities benefits the black man? I can name many reasons why we shouldn't, but go ahead....enlighten me.

nikkas like you think everything is a rap video shoot. Caribbean Latinos dont get along too well with blacks in most places. Not in Florida. Not the Black ones definitely not the Mixed ones certainly not the whites ones.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Hispanics are the descendants of the indigenous peoples (and the spaniards)

And either way idc. Trying to monitor immigration is retarded. People should be able to go wherever the fukk they want. As long as they're contributing to the economy i don't see a problem with anyone moving anywhere.

You don't have claim to shyt either then you dumb fukk. So why are you sitting around complaining what hispanics are doing? I don't give a fukk about anyone immigrating to jamaica or any other country for that matter, CUZ I DON'T CLAIM TO OWN shyt.

THAT LAND DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU ANYMORE THEN IT BELONGS TO THEM. THEREFORE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT WHERE THEY CHOOSE TO IMMIGRATE. YOU ARE fukkING DUMB

Nobodies caping for hispanics.

Simply stating that all you dudes in this thread tryna complain about what hispanics are doing, as if a first generation immigrant could somehow hinder your personal progress, are fukking idiots. You are an idiot. Go find someone else to blame for your problems (yourself). Go find another reason to be bigoted and prejudice.

Because, as i said before, YOU DON'T BELONG HERE ANYMORE THAN THEY DO. SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL THEM WHERE THEY CAN OR CANNOT IMMIGRATE.

Yes we can faggit because we're American citizens and they aren't. They come here illegally. They commit crimes. They're a burden on our government. They don't pay taxes. They won't assimilate. They expect other people to speak their language. They have a nerve to treat blacks like shyt. And their fukking plan is to basically overwhelm America until it turns into another Mexico. I may have issues with Whites but, I'll pick the devil I know over the one I don't and the life I'm accustomed to over the life and culture that's foreign. What the fukk is wrong with you clown nikka :dahell: You need help. That Hispanic p*ssy better be good.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Only because they come here and buy into the ideology and system of white supremacy. Coulter is just doing her divide and conquer shyt. I'm not under any illusions thinkin that other "minorities" are out allies, just pointin out that crackers like Coulter understand that if all non whites did become allies that would be a huge threat to systematic white supremacy.

When you nikkas gonna learn to play chess? ld be friends with a chinese then some racist quadroon caribbean latino.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Yes we can faggit because we're American citizens and they aren't. They come here illegally. They commit crimes. They're a burden on our government. They don't pay taxes. They won't assimilate. They expect other people to speak their language. They have a nerve to treat blacks like shyt. And their fukking plan is to basically overwhelm America until it turns into another Mexico. I may have issues with Whites but, I'll pick the devil I know over the one I don't and the life I'm accustomed to over the life and culture that's foreign. What the fukk is wrong with you clown nikka :dahell: You need help. That Hispanic p*ssy better be good.
Every hispanic person that comes to america comes over illegally? They all commit crimes? They all refuse to assimilate?
:russ:

Keep listening to the propaganda you fukking retard. Hispanics that come over here illegally/commit crimes are dealt with accordingly. They aren't putting any kind of strain on the government.

You're a fukking joke. You're sitting in here tryna go hard against hispanics cuz you just couldn't wait to join forces with white people right?

Cacs on tv talmbout how blacks and whites need to join forces against those dirty hispanic immigrants. So ofcourse a c00n like you is gonna jump up and be elated because maybe white massa will finally accept you now that y'all have a common enemy right?
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Cacs spew their propaganda to gain support. They don't give a fukk where they get it from.

Fact is the mexicans that come over here are stimulating the economy. They're not taking any jobs from established americans. They're not putting any strain on the government or the system. A government and system that was never in place to help black people or poor people in the first place. Sitting here talmbout "bu-bu-but they put strain on the government" same government that wants your ass locked in a cell doing slave labor.

You are an idiot. Stop quoting me. I don't feed into propaganda.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
@FilliBuster You a stupid muthafukka too for talking about Blacks have no claim here. Nikka my ancestors (mine, not yours because you definitely aren't black) shed blood, sweat and tears to build this fukked up country. Gave their lives for 400 years. For free. America doesnt pull ahead of the rest of the world if it never had half a millenia of FREE labor and a lucrative cotton trade. Theyd have no desire to crawl out of their shyt hole country if America wasn't a first world power. That's what we did. What the fukk did Hispanics do for America? They ain't build shyt. We did. We built this muthafukka. Chinese people did more for America than Mexicans.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
@FilliBuster You a stupid muthafukka too for talking about Blacks have no claim here. Nikka my ancestors (mine, not yours because you definitely aren't black) shed blood, sweat and tears to build this fukked up country. Gave their lives for 400 years. For free. America doesnt pull ahead of the rest of the world if it never had half a millenia of FREE labor and a lucrative cotton trade. Theyd have no desire to crawl out of their shyt hole country if America wasn't a first world power. That's what we did. What the fukk did Hispanics do for America? They ain't build shyt. We did. We built this muthafukka. Chinese people did more for America than Mexicans.
So since i'm jamaican that means my ancestors weren't slaves?

All of a sudden you have a claim to america because of what you ancestors did, but the mexicans who had there ancestors wiped out, they have no claim right?

You are an idiot. You lack the ability to think critically. Keep trying to impress your white massa. its gonna get you real far in life.

And if your family is so established within america, why do you give a fukk about what immigrants are doing again? "Cu-cu-cuz white massa said we could be friends" fukk outta here