Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Is she wrong though regarding immigrants and Blacks? Is she wrong? Do Indian, Arab, Asian and Hispanic immigrants not come here and treat Blacks with contempt?
:comeon:

Before I offer my opinion, imma wait until David Duke,and the head of the alabama chapter of the KKK weigh in since it seems we're obviously valuing the opinion of open racists here on the coli all of a sudden.

Before I offer my opinion, imma wait until David Duke,and the head of the alabama chapter of the KKK weigh in since it seems we're obviously valuing the opinion of open racists here on the coli all of a sudden.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
@FilliBuster

And you a dumb fukk because real Native Americans don't EVEN fukk with Mexicans like that. They're mestizos, mongrels, mixed. They don't view yall as brothers. Youre the b*stard children of Spanish conquistadors. Your ancestors were Aztecs, Mayans. Claim that shyt faggit. Cherokees, Iriqouis, Cree, Blackfoots and Sioux don't know who yall nikkas are :mjlol:
So many things wrong with this...there wasn't a US-Mexico border before the cacs came, and there were and still are tribes that go over the US-Mexico border such as the Tohono O'odham. And I haven't really heard of US Indians not viewing other indigenous peoples as being the same, and if they do it's because they're misinformed. Also, the majority of US Indians are mestizo as well.

But I kinda get the argument that having ancestry in one place doesn't mean you should be able to live in another, someone from Italy is white and European but he can't just move to England without going through the citizenship process just because it's another country that Europeans are indigenous to.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
She's hyping up the fear factor cuz some groups hire each own under the table and the government loses out on potential tax dollars.

Nothing more than trying to fire up their loyal pets to fend off the intruders who can cost them long term.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

35ldohd.gif

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

I don't think dd is bold enough to speak on blacks and Hispanics, he's strictly anti Jewish.