Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Source - http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/26/ann-coulter-on-the-browning-of-america.html

Now ignore who's saying it as I know most people here have a negative opinion of Ann Coulter. Let's make this thread STRICTLY about how certain immigrants groups coming here is detrimental to the well being of Black people.

i only see hipsters gentrifying east austin and forcing the black community out :yeshrug: i know its happening in NYC and other places.

but ima let u cook up this race bait/trolling shyt :sas2:

muthafukkas just mad that they money is equal now. step ya cert game up junior :laff:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
The Coli is straight comedy. Cosigning Ann Coulter. So yes, let's co-sign a known racist because she says something racist about another group. Sound logic.
They're c00ns.

So excited that white america is ready to acknowledge them.

Daps
Bruh stfu. Mexicans owned majority of america before the cacs came through anyway. If you hate mexicans so much go back to ethiopia.

Anyone whose family is established in america has a huge head state on immigrants. if they choose not to use that headstart that is there problem. immigration isn't hurting anyone.

Majority of America? :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How da fukk does OP even know what an Ann Coulter article has to say? :what:

Have you ever in your life seen an Ann Coulter link and thought, "hmm, I think I should click on this and see if there is any wisdom here for me." :patrice:

Every culture disrespects other cultures. Asians disrespect blacks, blacks disrespect asians and hispanics, hispanics disrespect blacks and asians, etc. White supremacist disrespect ALL RACES and they are the power structure in this country. Hispanic people aren't stopping people from getting jobs, hispanics aren't killing our young teens (except for zimmerman, but he's only half) and hispanics aren't systematically keeping black people down.

Ann Coulter's goal is to end multiculturalism because as a collective, the minority vote is one-sided. Segregating minorities is an easy way of ending that.

Exactly. We could keep the tribalism and hate going, or we could pit ourselves against the ones who are actually in power. The non-White vote has finally gotten large and empowered enough to begin threatening election results, so the new tactic is divide-and-conquer. Hispanics hardly have any power in this country, but they're gaining, so she's trying to set Black people against them in order to keep both groups down.

Daps
omg @FilliBuster negged me... omg im going to die :mjlol:

Mexicans didn't even own half of America. They were claiming land that Indians were living on. If anything Indians have more right to the land than Mexicans.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
How da fukk does OP even know what an Ann Coulter article has to say? :what:

Have you ever in your life seen an Ann Coulter link and thought, "hmm, I think I should click on this and see if there is any wisdom here for me." :patrice:

Exactly. The non-White vote has finally gotten large and empowered enough to begin threatening election results, so the new tactic is divide-and-conquer. Hispanics hardly have any power in this country, but they're gaining, so she's trying to set Black people against them in order to keep both groups down.

It's not about the white vote it's how you classify yourself, in other words groups aren't assimilating and that's what the Republicans are really saying.

Hispanics tend not to assimilate at all, maintain their values, large families and hire their own. Drive to your local gas station and every body in their Hispanic.

Also this will case issues with taxes, fraud and etc.

Blacks are the most loyal by far compared to other groups.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
omg @FilliBuster negged me... omg im going to die :mjlol:

Mexicans didn't even own half of America. They were claiming land that Indians were living on. If anything Indians have more right to the land than Mexicans.
Breh i realize that... i don't care. At all.

Natives and Spaniards created mexicans. My point is that mexicans have more of a right to be in america then an african immigrant. And no i'm not saying africans don't have the right to be here, i believe in open boarders. But i also believe its dead wrong for an immigrant to come to america and then start talking shyt about alienating other immigrants.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She's partially right (by hispanic immigrants she really just mean mexicans that hop the border, have 20 ppl living in one house and work a bunch of shyt jobs sending money back to Mexico)

But she has an agenda that has nothing to do with helping blacks

Daps
Breh i realize that... i don't care. At all.

Natives and Spaniards created mexicans. My point is that mexicans have more of a right to be in america then an african immigrant. And no i'm not saying africans don't have the right to be here, i believe in open boarders. But i also believe its dead wrong for an immigrant to come to america and then start talking shyt about alienating other immigrants.

:snoop:
Mexicans only owned parts of California , Texas , New Mexico , Utah , Arizona and Nevada. Even then the land that Mexicans had were taken from Native Indians. Mexicans ain't no better than the cacs.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
:snoop:
Mexicans only owned parts of California , Texas , New Mexico , Utah , Arizona and Nevada. Even then the land that Mexicans had were taken from Native Indians. Mexicans ain't no better than the cacs.
Exactly. Nobody is better than anybody. So why are we tryna tell people where they can or cannot move?

Move where you want. Stimulate the economy. Enjoy your life. Nobody has the right to tell anyone else where they can or cannot move.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
sneaky crakka

Trying to get us to join them in getting the immigrants gone. But won't recognize their own racism.