Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I guess the only thing that we contribute culturally to America according to her is comedy, acting, and music. The passive aggressive approach that these idiots constantly use is laughable and proves how spineless they really are.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
No.

Their ancestors were Mayans, Aztecs, etc. The most they could claim would be the Southwestern states like Cali, AZ, Texas, New Mexico. The native Americans in the rest of the country were either killed off, bred out or pushed onto reservations. "Mexicans" don't own America anymore than Nigerians or Ethiopians own Africa. They were just one of many, and as stated above, they were mostly from the Southwest.
fukk is your point? They have more of a right to be here than africans or cacs.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I've been treated worse by Hispanics and (especially) Indians/Arabs then white people. I wouldn't save an Indian family from a burning building. Fukk them. Nikkas are the most racist and disrespectful people on Earth. So hell nah, most other minorities arent our friend.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
fukk is your point? They have more of a right to be here than africans or cacs.

My point is your azz is stupid. Mexicans, at the most, lived in one section of the Americas. They don't have claim to the whole country. Other native American tribes had claim there, and those tribes were killed off. Besides, they lost their land when they lost the war. Fukk outta here.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, tell your mother than she and her family wouldnt have been able to immigrate to America without the efforts of AA's

Second of all, Africans who turn their nose up at AA's get their wakeup call upon immigrating to a predominantly white nation. Black is black. I would know. I'm not saying AA's should go out of their way for other Black groups but dont group them in with Arabs, Hispanics, etc

nah, you're changing your standards of who to hate and who not to hate. and let's not act like Arabs don't get the less-than-nikka treatment once they get to the country. I've seen Arabs get hemmed up in the airport just for looking a certain way, so let's not talk about wakeup calls.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
nah, you're changing your standards of who to hate and who not to hate. and let's not act like Arabs don't get the less-than-nikka treatment once they get to the country. I've seen Arabs get hemmed up in the airport just for looking a certain way, so let's not talk about wakeup calls.
So in others words, what you're saying is...."We are the world, kumbaya, let's make friends with the brown people and sing happy songs"?

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So in others words, what you're saying is...."We are the world, kumbaya, let's make friends with the brown people and sing happy songs"?

stop putting words in my mouth nikka. I said stop using a white supremacist to defend your stupidity. You automatically take an L by siding with a WS

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
My point is your azz is stupid. Mexicans, at the most, lived in one section of the Americas. They don't have claim to the whole country. Other native American tribes had claim there, and those tribes were killed off. Besides, they lost their land when they lost the war. Fukk outta here.
When did i say mexicans had a claim to the whole country? i said more then half the us used to belong to mexicans (or their ancestors) was obviously talking about the southern half.

Doesn't matter how much of this country used to be mexico. THE FACT IS MEXICAN HAVE MORE OF A RIGHT TO BE IN THIS COUNTRY THEN AFRICANS OR CACS. THEY HAVE A BIGGER CLAIM TO AMERICA THEN ANY CAC OR IMMIGRANT FROM AFRICA.

Black americans don't deserve rights cuz they lost the war right? Black americans shouldn't be able to inherit their ancestors land because, "hey, those guys are dead", right?

You're a fukking idiot. Stop quoting me.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Every culture disrespects other cultures. Asians disrespect blacks, blacks disrespect asians and hispanics, hispanics disrespect blacks and asians, etc. White supremacist disrespect ALL RACES and they are the power structure in this country. Hispanic people aren't stopping people from getting jobs, hispanics aren't killing our young teens (except for zimmerman, but he's only half) and hispanics aren't systematically keeping black people down.

Ann Coulter's goal is to end multiculturalism because as a collective, the minority vote is one-sided. Segregating minorities is an easy way of ending that.

:patrice:

you made an excellent point :ehh:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Again. Who owned half of america before cacs came? Hispanics.

America is not my country. Never has been, never will be.

America is not YOUR COUNTRY EITHER. So why the fukk are you so worried about what hispanics are doing.

Let me reiterate, if your family is established in america then there is 0 reason you should feel threatened by immigrants. You're a fukking idiot.

Why would i care whether or not mexicans like me?

if you don't like immigration, take your ass back to ethiopia. fukking troll.
I know what you're trying to say, but before the cacs came, all of the Americas belonged to indigenous peoples.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
When did i say mexicans had a claim to the whole country? i said more then half the us used to belong to mexicans (or their ancestors) was obviously talking about the southern half.

Doesn't matter how much of this country used to be mexico. THE FACT IS MEXICAN HAVE MORE OF A RIGHT TO BE IN THIS COUNTRY THEN AFRICANS OR CACS. THEY HAVE A BIGGER CLAIM TO AMERICA THEN ANY CAC OR IMMIGRANT FROM AFRICA.

Black americans don't deserve rights cuz they lost the war right? Black americans shouldn't be able to inherit their ancestors land because, "hey, those guys are dead", right?

You're a fukking idiot. Stop quoting me.

They don't have claim to shyt.

They lost muthafukka.

It's over.

It's been over.

I guess Jamaicans and other Carribbeans/West Indians should leave their islands because it once belonged to Tainos.

Israelis should leave Israel because it once belonged to Palestians.

White people should leave every continent not named Europe because it originally belonged to other groups.

Not gonna happen :stopitslime:

Can't believe its black people caping this hard for people that gives no fukks about them.