Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea i'm not buying that bullshyt. no mexican has ever kept me from getting a job...if anything it's been the opposite.

You are one man and your experiences don't speak for the majority. And the majority is what matters. The Coli had a Miami member that couldn't get a job as a function of Hispanics. Black ARE leaving LA as a function of unemployment and racially driven attacks by Mexicans.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are one man and your experiences don't speak for the majority. And the majority is what matters. The Coli had a Miami member that couldn't get a job as a function of Hispanics. Black ARE leaving LA as a function of unemployment and racially driven attacks by Mexicans.

other than Miami and LA, which are two of the biggest latino-dominated cities in the country, point to me where hispanics are keeping blacks from getting jobs

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea i'm not buying that bullshyt. no mexican has ever kept me from getting a job...if anything it's been the opposite.

and let's see these studies you talk about

Here is one good study:

"To find the specific effects of immigration on black low-wage workers, Professor Hanson
and his coauthors examined U.S. census data from 1960 to 2000 and found a strong
correlation between immigration, wages, employment rates, and incarceration rates for
blacks. He did not address the effects of illegal immigration separately. Dr. Hanson‘s
coauthored research suggested that a 10 percent immigrant-induced increase in the labor
supply is associated with a 4 percent decrease in black wages, a 3.5 percent decrease in the
black employment rate, and a 0.8 percent increase in the black incarceration rate.11 This
correlation held true in both national and state-level data, according to Hanson.

The same data source showed that the effect of immigration on white men also produced a 4.1 percent
decrease in wages, but had much less effect on employment and incarceration rates. Thus,
wages went down for the skill group generally, but black men lost proportionally more jobs
and disproportionally increased in incarceration rates."

Here is some context to WHERE blacks face competition with illegal immigrants and HOW blacks lose:

"Thus, it is not everywhere that there is likely to be significant competition between low
skilled black workers and illegal immigrant workers, but there are ample circumstances
where there is
—such as the large metropolitan labor markets of Los Angles, New York, San
Francisco, Chicago, Miami and Washington-Baltimore.
Moreover, some of the fastest
growing immigrant concentrations are now taking place in the urban and rural labor markets
of the states of the Southeast—such as Georgia, North Carolina and Virginia, which never
before were significant immigrant receiving states in previous eras of mass immigration.
Indeed, about 26 percent of the nation‘s foreign-born population are now found in the states
of the South—the highest percentage ever for this region.
There is mounting evidence that
many of these new immigrants in this region are illegal immigrants.

Because most illegal immigrants overwhelmingly seek work in the low skilled labor market
and because the black American labor force is so disproportionately concentrated in this
same low wage sector, there is little doubt that there is significant overlap in competition for
jobs in this sector of the labor market. Given the inordinately high unemployment rates for
low skilled black workers (the highest for all racial and ethnic groups for whom data is
collected), it is obvious that the major looser in this competition are low skilled black
workers.

This is not surprising, since if employers have an opportunity to hire illegal
immigrant workers, they will always give them preference over legal workers of any race or"

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vernon Briggs, professor emeritus of Labor Economics at Cornell University, has similar views to Ann Coulter:

Vernon%20Briggs.png

"The willingness of policy makers to tolerate the presence of illegal immigrants in the nation‘s
labor force exposes a seamy side of the nation‘s collective consciousness. Illegal
immigrants—who themselves are often exploited even though they may not think so—are
allowed to cause harm in the form of unemployment and depressed wages to the most
vulnerable workers in the American workforce. The continued reluctance by our national
government to get illegal immigrants out of the labor force—and to keep them out—by
enforcing the existing sanctions at the work site against employers of illegal immigrants is
itself a massive violation of the civil rights of all low skilled workers in the United States and
of low skilled black American workers in particular. Illegal immigrants have no right to work
in the United States. In fact, they have no right to even be in the country. Enforcing our
nation‘s labor laws—including the protection of the legal labor force from the presence of
illegal immigrant workers—is the civil rights issue of this generation of American workers."
:wow:

Last edited:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
That 80 percent thing is bullshyt. Lol
Regardless what the actual number is, it's the overwhelming majority and you can't truthfully say it isn't. If it's a chain business in a black area, you can bet your bottom dollar most if not all of the people hired in there are Mexican.

White > Yellow > Brown > Black is the racial hierarchy in America as dictated by the white supremacists.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
knowing nikkas we might start sticking with minorities more because ann coulter said it
whites are good with their chess game

1stPick

Banned
Daps
other than Miami and LA, which are two of the biggest latino-dominated cities in the country, point to me where hispanics are keeping blacks from getting jobs
So now you see why Black are opposed to immigration from Hispanics?

Do you want Miami/LA situations to start to spread throughout the country?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk is your point? They have more of a right to be here than africans or cacs.

Not they don't. Cacs created Mexicans and cacs created Mexico the same way cacs created white Americans and cacs created America. So what gives Mexicans the right to this land anymore than the cacs already here? That they have a little more % Native DNA? No.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Not they don't. Mexicans are ancestors of cacs as well, just like the cacs already here. Mexico is the legacy of Hernan Cortes destruction of the Aztecs. Mexicans are the result. So what gives Mexicans the right to this land anymore than the cacs already here? That they have a little more % Native DNA? No.
fukks your point?

Their ancestors owned that land. They have more of a claim to it then any african immigrant or cac.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukks your point?

Their ancestors owned that land. They have more of a claim to it then any african immigrant or cac.

The Natives are dead and their original claims with them. Mexicans are variously mixed race, just like many Americans, and as such have no more claim than any african immigrant or cac. No Native ever spoke Spanish.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
The Natives are dead and their claims with them. Mexicans are variously mixed race, just like Americans, and as such have no more claim than any african immigrant or cac.
Majority of mexicans are native and spanish. Keyword native. They have a better claim to this land then any african immigrant or cac. Doesn't matter what you say.

Am i saying that all cacs and african immigrants should leave? No. But you should shut your fukking mouths and stop trying to tell mexicans where they can or cannot live. If you wanna live in a segregated area go back to africa. Or go back to europe. Cuz end of the day MEXICANS HAVE A GREATER CLAIM TO THIS LAND THEN ANY CAC OR AFRICAN IMMIGRANT.

And there is still plenty of mexicans running around with almost full native blood

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Here is one good study:

some of the fastest
growing immigrant concentrations are now taking place in the urban and rural labor markets
of the states of the Southeast—such as Georgia, North Carolina and Virginia, which never
before were significant immigrant receiving states in previous eras of mass immigration.
Indeed, about 26 percent of the nation‘s foreign-born population are now found in the states
of the South—the highest percentage ever for this region.
There is mounting evidence that
many of these new immigrants in this region are illegal immigrants.

Don't care about the southwest... but black's can't afford to lose the south. We lose that and it's game over...

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Majority of mexicans are native and spanish. Keyword native. They have a better claim to this land then any african immigrant or cac. Doesn't matter what you say.

The majority of Mexicans are majority cac ancestry, just like the cac Americans. To put things into perspective, Mexicans widely discriminate against the Natives in their country. So again: logically Mexicans have no more claim than cac Americans.

Am i saying that all cacs and african immigrants should leave? No. But you should shut your fukking mouths and stop trying to tell mexicans where they can or cannot live. If you wanna live in a segregated area go back to africa. Or go back to europe. Cuz end of the day MEXICANS HAVE A GREATER CLAIM TO THIS LAND THEN ANY CAC OR AFRICAN IMMIGRANT.

And there is still plenty of mexicans running around with almost full native blood

As I stated above per their ancestry Mexicans have no more claim to the land than blacks and whites. Therefore blacks and whites have every right to tell Mexicans to leave America. They can go live in New Spain (now called Mexico, but once was called New Spain) and claim that. Those white people on Univision have no more right to America than the whites on CNN.

Last edited:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps

To be fair, blacks were in the Americas before anyone, including Native Mexicans. If you don't believe me check out a book called They Came Before Columbus. It goes into detail on the African presence in the Americas before anyone else arrived.

they-came-before-columbus.jpg

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
The majority of Mexicans are majority cac ancestry, just like the cac Americans. To put things into perspective, Mexicans widely discriminate against the Natives in their country. So again: logically Mexicans have no more claim than cac Americans.

As I stated above per their ancestry Mexicans have no more claim to the land than blacks and whites. Therefore blacks and whites have every right to tell Mexicans to leave America. They can go live in New Spain (now called Mexico, but once was called New Spain) and claim that. Those white people on Univision have no more right to America than the whites on CNN.
You've already stated several times that the majority of mexicans are of native ancestry. Doesn't matter what they're mixed with.

Fact that they have ANY NATIVE BLOOD means they have more of a claim to this land then any white person or immigrant from overseas.

Period.