Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
We are not in the Arab world, east asia, or anywhere else. We are in America. All of those groups are minorities in this country, so it makes sense for minorities to work together, not bicker among one another at the request of a white supremacist. Like I said earlier, them idolizing whites or doing fukked up shyt to blacks in their own country have no reflection on what's going on HERE.
no negro, minorities should work for and on themselves....
Do you think Indians, Asians, Mexicans even care about white supremacy?
No negro they dont....they get money and keep their culture intact.....
how can you even preserve your culture if it is multiculturalised ? It would be gone

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no negro, minorities should work for and on themselves....
Do you think Indians, Asians, Mexicans even care about white supremacy?
No negro they dont....they get money and keep their culture intact.....
how can you even preserve your culture if it is multiculturalised ? It would be gone

are you fukking serious breh? :dahell:

I don't...you must be a troll

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
She's a bigot pushing a neo-Conservative anti-multicultural agenda. Multiculturalism scares elite racist Whites because the more non-White people there are here the harder it is for them to hold power.

If you ever pay attention to some of the rhetoric racists spout you'll notice that they believe that Multiculturalism is "White genocide"

This is just Ann Coulter trying to get Blacks involved their Anti-Hispanic agenda.

Not to say there aren't racist latino's taking over Black neighborhoods but this is the absolute wrong person to start this debate.

You couldn't be more wrong. White don't need numbers to hold power and there are enough non whites maintaining their anti black agenda.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Every culture disrespects other cultures. Asians disrespect blacks, blacks disrespect asians and hispanics, hispanics disrespect blacks and asians, etc. White supremacist disrespect ALL RACES and they are the power structure in this country. Hispanic people aren't stopping people from getting jobs, hispanics aren't killing our young teens (except for zimmerman, but he's only half) and hispanics aren't systematically keeping black people down.

Ann Coulter's goal is to end multiculturalism because as a collective, the minority vote is one-sided. Segregating minorities is an easy way of ending that.

You serious?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Spanish speakers have a huge advantage in the job market in my area...and I live in south jersey...i've heard its the same in certain areas of Cali as well.

If you live in the south west of America and had a choice to higher a non Spanish speaking black or a Spanish speaking Hispanic who would you choose?

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
are you fukking serious breh? :dahell:

I don't...you must be a troll
lol they marching wit yall?

havent seen one mexican, West or american indian, Chinese in any of these protests have you?

no trolls....your just too stupid to see whats going on.....

be a good goy like your master wants you too

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
dead ass, unless you want to pick tomatoes for a living. or work on a dangerous ass construction site making $14 an hour
dumb ass negros think mexican american future generations are going to be still picking tomotatoes

By the immortal words of the honorable David Carroll

'negros cant connect dots'

Last edited:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol they marching wit yall?

havent seen one mexican, West or american indian, Chinese in any of these protests have you?

no trolls....your just too stupid to see whats going on.....

be a good goy like your master wants you too

http://www.latina.com/lifestyle/news/latinos-baltimore-holding-vigil

"The march is to say we are with them," said Jesus Perez, a 23-year-old Mexican immigrant and research assistant at Johns Hopkins University. "The African American community wants answers, they want justice, and we are in solidarity with them on that. We've had our own cases of people being treated unfairly, with the police stopping them arbitrarily."

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It doesn't matter what one wayward Mexican believes, just like it doesn't matter what one wayward white explorer believes. The vast majority of immigration is harmful and deleterious to blacks just like the vast majority of European explorers were harmful and deleterious to Native Americans. There are studies on immigration's effect on black employment, crime and migration. The studies objectively conclude Mexicans have a negative effect on blacks. They take our jobs, attack us and prompt us to move. And since Mexicans have become the majority in LA, blacks have increasingly left the area as a function of crime and unemployment. The whites oppose Mexicans, but Mexicans don't take the whites' jobs, attack them or prompt whites to move.

People like Asians and Mexicans have little interest in hiring blacks.

Last edited:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't matter what one wayward Mexican believes, just like it doesn't matter what one wayward white explorer believes. The vast majority of Mexicans are harmful and deleterious to blacks. There are studies on Mexicans' effect on black employment, crime and migration. The studies objectively conclude Mexicans have a negative effect on blacks. They take our jobs, attack us and prompt us to move. Since Mexicans have become the majority in LA, blacks have increasingly left the area as a function of crime and unemployment. The Mexicans don't take the whites' jobs, attack them or prompt whites to move.

yea i'm not buying that bullshyt. no mexican has ever kept me from getting a job...if anything it's been the opposite.

and let's see these studies you talk about