Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let me get my seat

mike-woodson-7.gif

that gif is so classic :laff:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah fuk out of here with that bullchit

Arabs disrespect Blacks
Indians disrespect Blacks
Hispanics disrespect Blacks
Asians disrespect Blacks

Yet you clowns are perfectly fine with these groups flooding the country? H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S

BTW, google Hispanic on Black crime and be surprised. Hispanic gangs have been physically intimidating Blacks into moving off of "their turf"

What about Africans disrespecting African Americans?

:lupe:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Hispanics about find out white supremacy as soon as they start asking for equal rights and pay, cacs is ok with them doing cheap unregulated labor....blacks had stable families and were seen as the low class humble and hard workers once upon of time. then we started to want the the same shyt as the white man, then magically everything went down hill, I wonder why?

We could have had it if we stuck together as a unit, cacs won't give anyone shyt. They know people who come to America and network while still king together csn destroy what they built for themselves, look at California for instance, they can't do shyt to Hispanics, unloyal cacs bend over backwards for money, they don't care about anyone else.

Ann knows Hispanics are a major threat, they have kids quick and create families and stick to hiring from their own. I went to bestbuy in Doral yesterday and that bytch was empty lol. Go to the white area one and it's packed.

Honestly they don't assimilate and she knows this, we assimilate much more than any other race. Crime is just a talking point for money. We're still the loyal negros to them. Smh

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
She's right, but what she's leaving out is that whites do more or less the same thing.

In LA Mexicans get most of the jobs everywhere, including in black areas. Go to the Crenshaw Mall or the Fox Hills, the workforce is 80% Mexicans. Listen to the Hip Hop radio stations, there's a ton of Hispanic DJs spinning our records. But you're kidding yourself if you think there are blacks working at the Hispanic stations.

Black people are considered an obsolete labor class in America, they are NOT going to hire us so we have to build our own shyt up. The Civil Rights generation gave away a ton of our wealth to 'integrate' so it's our turn to build that back up.

That 80 percent thing is bullshyt. Lol

IceManJones

Banned
Daps
She's right, but what she's leaving out is that whites do more or less the same thing.

In LA Mexicans get most of the jobs everywhere, including in black areas. Go to the Crenshaw Mall or the Fox Hills, the workforce is 80% Mexicans. Listen to the Hip Hop radio stations, there's a ton of Hispanic DJs spinning our records. But you're kidding yourself if you think there are blacks working at the Hispanic stations.

Black people are considered an obsolete labor class in America, they are NOT going to hire us so we have to build our own shyt up. The Civil Rights generation gave away a ton of our wealth to 'integrate' so it's our turn to build that back up.

We have to rebuild at all cost .

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Honestly they don't assimilate and she knows this, we assimilate much more than any other race. Crime is just a talking point for money. We're still the loyal negros to them. Smh

Y'all really need to get off this extraordinarily inaccurate talking point.

Hispanics and Asians remained the likeliest to marry outside their race

Of the 275,500 new interracial marriages in 2010:

– 43 percent were white-Hispanic couples;

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/02/16/the-rise-of-intermarriage/2/

Hispanics/asians who dont assimilate generally do so because of a language or education barrier, or thru a lowered socio-economic status (these two often greatly overlap). If you want to be re-incarnated as a mexican who cant speak english, and exists thru back breaking work in marginal, agricultural industries than be my guest. At least think the grass is greener with other races, and put them on pedestals, for things that are actually happening in real life, rather than falsehoods you think exist but dont.

Last edited:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Before I offer my opinion, imma wait until David Duke,and the head of the alabama chapter of the KKK weigh in since it seems we're obviously valuing the opinion of open racists here on the coli all of a sudden.

35ldohd.gif

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif
none of you negroes consider yourself racist?

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Again. Who owned half of america before cacs came? Hispanics.

America is not my country. Never has been, never will be.

America is not YOUR COUNTRY EITHER. So why the fukk are you so worried about what hispanics are doing.

Let me reiterate, if your family is established in america then there is 0 reason you should feel threatened by immigrants. You're a fukking idiot.

Why would i care whether or not mexicans like me?

if you don't like immigration, take your ass back to ethiopia. fukking troll.
why dont mexicans fix their own country?

serious question

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Arab, Indian and Orientals women wouldn't dare bring a brother to their parents as dating material. Good for a smash but they low key embarrassed to be seen with you.
as opposed to you negroes who would open the door with open arms in the reverse scenario?

who is the idiot?