Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hispanics about find out white supremacy as soon as they start asking for equal rights and pay, cacs is ok with them doing cheap unregulated labor....blacks had stable families and were seen as the low class humble and hard workers once upon of time. then we started to want the the same shyt as the white man, then magically everything went down hill, I wonder why?

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
op no u hating on Latinas fukk you nikka.
and multiculturalism works great in canada no reason for it not to work in the US

1stPick

Banned
Daps
the fukk is you on, do u even know what multiculturalism is?
nikka you's an idiot and a troll b.
Arent you the nikka who called the cops on your little brother? :mjlol:

Arent you trying to be a LEO as well? :russ:

Yeah, I'm the troll here.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Arent you the nikka who called the cops on your little brother? :mjlol:

Arent you trying to be a LEO as well? :russ:

Yeah, I'm the troll here.
So?
The fukk is a LEO?
Everything I say is real I don't shyt for shock value like some nikka with no life b.
Get yo shyt together You making Canada look bad with your idiocy.
Never seen a ugly bytch from Vancouver, but nikka you might as well be the first idiot.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
The fukk is a LEO?

You making Canada look bad with your idiocy.

QXEXEw2.gif

IslandG

All Star
Daps
:camby:At this bytch Ann Coulter!

Even though I don't want any of these illegal Hispanics here & agree that they shouldn't get special privileges, especially when they have broken the law, Coulter is being disingenuous by pretending now that she cares about the plight of African Americans when she's just trying to get Blacks to rally around Republicans not wanting Obama & the Dems passing laws to give Hispanics amnesty.

pretty much the reason for her comments. Enough said.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I hate when black folks try to make ourselves look like weak feeble food. She didnt mention when we terrorize hispanics at all, and trust me, growing up in LA, we used to treat them poor b*stards HORRIBLY. Pure definition of terrorism and bullying.

It's always nikkas that DONT live around mexicans that go on and on about what mexicans are doing to black folks. Ironic. :heh:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
She's right, but what she's leaving out is that whites do more or less the same thing.

In LA Mexicans get most of the jobs everywhere, including in black areas. Go to the Crenshaw Mall or the Fox Hills, the workforce is 80% Mexicans. Listen to the Hip Hop radio stations, there's a ton of Hispanic DJs spinning our records. But you're kidding yourself if you think there are blacks working at the Hispanic stations.

Black people are considered an obsolete labor class in America, they are NOT going to hire us so we have to build our own shyt up. The Civil Rights generation gave away a ton of our wealth to 'integrate' so it's our turn to build that back up.